Chapter 41: The end

______

We were at the LAX waiting for our flight to board. I was resting my head on Harry's shoulder, my one hand was around Harry's arm and other was holding his other hand. He was reading emails on his phone and going through his schedule.

It was again a morning flight and I was sleepy. Last night was long, we barely slept. Thinking of last night a smile formed on my face and my heart fluttered. I closed my eyes and buried my face in Harry's shoulder.

Few minutes passed away when I felt Harry moving. I titled my head up and pulled out a little.

"Babe, I need a wee" "Will be back in 2 minutes, Okay?" He placed a kiss on my lips, smiled and stood up.

I nodded with the same expression. "Can you bring me a cup of coffee?" "I really need to wake up" I requested him before leaving his hand.

"Of course" he patted my cheek and left.

I then put my hair up in a pony tail and stretched my hands. My eyes started roaming around the lobby, looking at other people. After a few seconds I started humming a song. I was internally delightful.

My feet were tapping the floor softly getting along with the song, when my phone dinged. I checked it and didn't stop humming the song.

There were a few social emails and texts. I opened them.

JAKE: Text me before boarding the flight.

Me: Okay J.

I chuckled at my reply.

-

Melanie: Dinner at Niall's! Can't wait to see you, babe. I have a lot to share.

Me: Same! Arriving in a few hours.

-

Unknown: Hi, sweetheart. Remember me?

I frowned at the text and scrolled to the chat up.

As soon as I read the chat history, I  stopped humming and the happiness vanished. It was that dare guy! The one who texted me saying he was the one who ran his car over me and Han.

My heart skipped a beat and I got alerted. I sat straight and started freaking out. I totally forgot about this man! Or woman! I stood up. My hands started shaking and I felt unsafe. Why did he text me now? Heavy lumps were forming in my stomach.

I didn't know what to reply.

Last time this happened, the consequences were untamed and devastating. Also, last time I took the matter into my hands and things went wild. This time I'm not going to do this mistake. I'm going tell this to Harry right now. But this person threatened me not to tell this to anyone otherwise.....

No! I don't care! I'm telling Harry this! He will handle it better. I was freaking out bad and was sweating.

"Jane!" I jumped.

"Harry!" I turned at the voice.

I saw him walking towards me being worried seeing me fully panicked.

"Harry!" I stepped towards him when he reached me.

"What happen?! You don't look good!" He kept the coffee down, held me by my arms and started scanning my face.

"Harry there's this...there's this guy or girl! I don't know who it is....but-" "I'm afraid!"

"What?" "What and who are you talking about?!" He pulled me closer.

"Harry, you remember I used to get threatening messages from Gray and Stefan?"

"Yes I do!" He nodded quickly.