Chapter 32

___________

I woke up early today. Maybe I hardly slept last night. I was so excited to make things alright. To start a new life with my own family.

I got changed into a faded denim button up shirt, black jeans and white shoes. I wanted a new look for my new life so I got a haircut. Back to my short and classy stroked back hair. I was anyways going to do this today for the BICA. I did this all after Cassie and Jake left the house.

I had texted mom early in the morning to meet me at a cafe. Mom and Dad were living at Uncle Michael's place and I didn't want to see Stefan's face so I did not go there. I was almost at the cafe.

__

"What's with your new hair?" Mom was smiling at my hair humorously.

"They do not look good or what?" I spoke in my British accent while narrowing my eyes.

"No they are perfect just like before! It's just that it's after a long time! You look more handsome and young now" she patted my cheek.

"Yeah okay, now to the point!" I held her hand upon the table.

"Yes! What is it?"

"Mom" "Do. You. Love. Me?" I asked looking straight in her eyes.

"What?" She chuckled being confused. "Of course I do!!! Why do you ask?"

"Am I important to you?" I kept questioning.

"Harry why are you asking such questions?"

"Mom just answer please!!" I begged.

"Yes you are!! The most important people to me are you and Cassie! My children! My first priority!" She held my hand with her other one.

"Then my first priority should be of same importance for you too?"

"Yes!!" She nodded with a smile.

"Mom, my first priority from this moment is me to be happy and that's only going to be if Jane and Hannah are in my life!"

She suddenly withdrew her hands. I watched them go back and Mom's smile fading.

"What happen?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Harry, where's Katherine?" She seemed worried. "I last saw her at the hospital"

"Mom, there's something I need to tell you but not now. Today is a big day for me and I don't want to waste it in explaining" "Katherine. She's gone!" "We ended our engagement days ago" "We aren't made for each other and you need to understand this"

"Harry!"

"And mom I really want be happy in my life from now. Mom. I love Jane! She has been in my life since college. I love her! And to be honest I don't really care whether you and Mrs. Johnson support us or not. I love her and my daughter, Hannah. I want to get with them as a family. Please Mom accept them for me?"

"Janessa filled this stuff in your head didn't she?" "She influenced you, right?" Mom was on the edge of popping her eyes out.

"Mom. A, she doesn't even know how I feel about her at the moment and is totally unaware of the decision I have taken. B, not a single bad word I'm going to hear about her. All I know is that I love her and she does too! I know she is going to be ready for this on one leg. I love you, Mom! The first woman I loved and will always do. But that another type of love is Jane! I cannot live without her anymore, I don't want to and so I'm not going to" I stoop up. That's all I wanted to say.

"Bye Mom!" "I hope you sort things out with Mrs. Johnson" saying this I started leaving.

"Harry wait!" Mom stopped me.