Chapter 35

_________

*Janessa's POV*

People in love say they can die for each other. And other people think that's the last and toughest thing they want to do. But the toughest thing in love to do is to stay away from each other for ages and still love them. Still live being apart from the person who is your life.

I've done that for long now. And now I don't know how to love you, Harry. How and in which way to love you that you don't go away again.

Going in different direction isn't that painful until the destinations are the same. But here they aren't and that's the worst part. I can't live without Harry anymore.

Harry you know how are relationship is, how our feelings for each other are and what we mean to each other. There's no point in finding happiness for each other when at the end of the day it's bringing us apart. Be with me and I want no other happiness. You mean the world to me, why don't you understand this. It's so simple and clear.

The window before me was open, letting in the cold breezes enter the room and crash with my face multiplying the emotions inside me.

Hannah was asleep and my hand was still continuously patting softly on her chest. Eyes were stuck at a random place in the room and mind was lost in the thoughts.

First time I wasn't thinking about the situation or the reasons behind the situation but about our love. There's a time when it's enough. When it's too much to handle. It's the high time, the time where you need to stop and just let it go. Not everything is supposed to be sorted out by you. Sometimes you just need to sit alone and feel your emotions.

After a few minutes I sat up, leaned the to bed's headboard and checked the time. It was near 2 am. I kept the phone besides me, pressed a pillow to my chest and let my head fall back.

Harry must have gone by now. My heart sunk thinking of it. I closed my eyes resulting the tears pooled in my eyes flow out. "I miss you...."

Emotions were overflowing my heart.

Just then I heard car breaks pulling off. I snap opened my eyes as it brought me out of my thoughts. I need to let go of the thoughts now. Harry is gone...and that brings me back my old life.

I don't know why but I still feel like Harry near me. I couldn't sleep. I tried to but I failed every time. I decided to write something. Maybe I should start writing journals again. I got out of my bed, took a blank journal, pen and went to the window.

I looked at the sky and the memory of me and Harry sleeping under it at the park flashed before me. I smiled a bit at the sky and looked down at the road.

As soon as I did so, my heart skipped a beat. Eyes started watering again, this time they were flooding. My breath accelerated and the smile on my face widened. I cupped my face and I started crying out of disbelief but happily at the sight of Harry. Who had parked his car in front of my house, was laying on the car bonnet and windshield, staring at the sky.

It was like my favourite celebrity suddenly came in front of me whom I fangirled over 3/4th of my life.

I don't care what happened few hours ago. I was just happy that he was in front me. He didn't go. I just couldn't stop crying. I sniffed, wiped my tears and started gazing at him. The tears didn't stop rolling down my cheeks.

He couldn't go.......
Our last meet wasn't supposed to end in that way. I feel like sitting here on the window and gaze at him all night. I was scared of what would happen if I go and talk to him.

He was staring at the sky and me at him. Just a minute later, he suddenly moved his face and landed his eyes on my window. As if he sensed me there.