Chapter 9

"Twenty" Han wrote in her note book.

"Good!!" I grin and appreciate her. "Let's learn next ten numbers now" I turned to a fresh page.

"No! tomorrow" "Now I'm going out with uncle Harry" She stood up while grabbing her stuff.

"Out with Harry? Now?" I got confused.

"Oh no!" She slapped her head. "Mama uncle Harry said he will pick me up after dinner time for a walk. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you" "Sorry Mama" she stood in front me nervously.

Is it okay to let Harry spend time with Han so much? But after Han comes to know Harry is her dad, she is of course going to spend more time with him. Maybe more than me to cover all 5 years. Maybe I should let her do that. Let her be with her dad more often.

"You should have told me before, hun" I pass her a disappointed look. "Anyways, come back soon okay?" I tell her.

"Yes!!!!" she jumps being excited.

"Wear your jacket, it's cold outside" I say.

It's been long I've met Cassie. I need to tell her about my decision. She is my best friend and also Jake! The one who can give me an perfect advice.

I then call Cassie and tell her that me and Hannah are coming there, tell Harry to wait there only.

I wear my over coat, make Hannah wear her fury coat, grab her hand and we both head to Cassie's house. It's just a block away from ours so we decide to take a walk there.

"Mama do you like uncle Harry?" Hannah looks up at me.

"Do 'you' like him?" I question back.

"A lot! A lot! A lot!" she jumps while walking with a huge grin.

"That's what matters" I smile.

"He will stay here forever now?" She asks being a bit serious.

"I don't know, ask him" I look ahead and clench.

There's being no 'forever' in my life and now I don't even expect one.

"Hannah"

"Yes mama?" She was still smiling.

"You should never get attached to anyone or anything so much that if he or she leaves, you'll break and be hurt. You will not be strong. You will be weak. You should always be ready for the stage in your life where you'll have to be alone. But you need to stay confident and fearless. It shouldn't matter to you" I tell her not thinking about if she'll understand it or not.

"No mummy I don't want to be weak!" "I am strong!!" She shows me her biceps.

I scoff.

"But mummy you will always be with me, right?" I ask as if she is a little scared.

"Never ever! I'll be with you 24x7 all my life!" I smile.

"That is all I need" she again looks ahead and starts walking merrily kicking the stones.

How can she just be a 4 years old to understand this heavy things. I keep gazing at her till we reach at Cassie's and Jake's home. Our other home.

I knock at the door and we wait.

"Hannah!!" Cassie opens the door and immediately take Hannah in her arms.