Chapter 10

"Why would you lie, Jake?" I ask him in a very quiet and soft voice.

Cause I know whatever Jake does, does it for some reason. All these 5 years he has handled everything related to me and Hannah. He has been there with me in every decision of my life.

"Cause you don't how worst things can go after the Styles family comes to know that they have a grandchild already!" He turned towards me.

"Harry's mother can even file a suit against you for not telling them and keeping them in the dark!" He gently holds me by my arms and explains calmly while looking in my eyes.

"But I did-did call" I was about to burst out crying.

"You did but you didn't speak anything related to Hannah neither Anne let you speak about it. It's all a mess. If you look from their angle, you took a selfish decision and cheated on them. They don't know what you've gone through" "You are his ex wife who has his child!"

"Anne hates you! And maybe she'll snatch Hannah away from you forever just in rage and I know you can't even breathe without knowing Hannah is okay" "Understand the things, Jenna! Please"

"What if I talk to Harry and tell him not to tell his family about Han?" I try to convince him.

"Have you forgot what he did to you? He didn't stand by you when it came on you separating from him! Fucking separating! You know you guys loved each other like anything. Harry never even used to sleep before you, just to satisfy that you are safe and asleep?! And that same Harry did this to you!" "Now think how important Hannah is before this all? If he can do this with you then with Hannah easily too!" He held me by my face with care.

"But he is her father. I know how much he wanted to become a father and how excited he used to be thinking about our child" "But I can't even loose Hannah" I sigh, look down and close my eyes.

"You'll have to choose between Harry's happiness and you being with Hannah all your life" Jake slowly pulled me into a soft and warm hug.

"I can't live without my daughter. I just can't" I hug him back tightly.

"Then listen what Jake is telling you babe! Don't tell Harry anything. All your life you've been sacrificing things for others and it's the time to become selfish now" Cassie placed her hand on my head with concern.

"I won't tell him. Ever!" I look up at Jake.

Listening that he nods slowly and smile a bit. I pass a smile to Cassie and hug her.

"I don't know what would I have done without you two" I tighten my arms.

After the sour discussion, we all walk out in the living room.

My heart soothed seeing Harry asleep on the couch, Hannah laying on him and Harry wrapping his arms around her back & head gently so that she won't fall. They both looked so into each other and peaceful.

"I'm sorry, Harry" I mumble with a heavy heart.

"I still don't believe how Harry and Hannah are so much blended in such a less time" Cassie sighs seeing that beautiful scene.

"At last they have a real and true relation! Brains can be fooled but Hearts recognise each other perfectly" I couldn't move my numb eyes from the father and daughter.

"Better keep fooling the brain cause hearts can't talk but brains can" "Keep us all away from an unwanted shit in our lives. Everyone will stay happy" Jake spoke looking at Harry and Hannah.

Saying that he walked back in his room. Cassie rubbed my back and then did the same. I passed her a soft smile before she left.

My eyes again landed on them both. My legs involuntarily started moving forward to them where as my eyes still wanted to fill my heart with that scene.