Chapter 24

————

I felt soft rubs on my hand before I opened my eyes slowly. Everything was blurry for first few seconds but then I saw Mom sitting besides me, my hand in hers.

I looked at her for a few seconds and scanned my surrounding.

Suddenly the flashback of a car coming towards me and Hannah flashed before me. That flashback formed goosebumps on my skin.

"Hannah?" A very soft whisper escaped my mouth.

"Jenna!! Honey you woke up?" "Jake!!" "She woke up!!" Mom suddenly started shouting and stood up.

"Doctor!"

"Mom where's Hannah?" I whispered.

Something on my cheek burned.

I tried to speak but whispers wore the most I could sound loud.

"What? What are you saying, Jen?"

"Mom, Hannah!!" I started panicking as things started clearing in my head.

"She's in another room! She's fine!! Don't Panick" mom started rubbing my hand.

Jake immediately arrived with the doctor.

"Hannah!!" I winced as moving gave me painful attacks. Tears started rolling down my skin as Hannah laying unconscious on the road clicked in me.

"Miss. Johnson, Relax! Your daughter will be-is alright! You are not supposed to move" Doctor tried to calm me down.

"Jake where's Hannah!!!" I tried to sit and as soon as I did that, it felt like every bone in me started broke to massive pain.

"Ahh!"

"Jenna please!!! Hannah is fine!!" Mom and Jake started calming me down.

"I want to see her!!"

"Jenna calm down!!!" Jake suddenly screamed and I flinched.

I stared at him.

"Fucking lay down and listen to the doctor!!" "Hannah is alright stop panicking!!" He added in the same tone.

"Jake..." Mom rubbed his arm.

Jake looked very disturbed and worried already.

I laid down on the bed and stopped moving after listening Hannah was fine.

"Doctor" Jake gestured the doctor to continue with his work.

Saying that he ran his hands through his hair and walked away.

"Mom..." I looked at her with thousands of questions in my eyes.

Why is Jake in this condition?

After the doctor was done with the check up, he told me to have a complete rest and left.

"Where's Hannah exactly??" I asked mom after she sat back besides me.

She was just staring at me with her wet eyes.

"Mom?"

"She's alright! She is with-She is with her father" Mom replied leaving me stunned.