Chapter 19

2 days later

"Finally back to work!" Mel sat on the chair in front of me with her coffee.

As usual.

"Yep!" "Took your suggestion of stepping out of the house and engaging into something to move on, ma'am" I passed a firm smile to her while continuing the typing.

"But are you sure that you're good to...."

"I'm good, Mel!" "Even Hannah went school today" I didn't move my eyes from the desktop screen.

"Great!!" "Strong daughter of a strong mother" she smirked and had the last sip of her coffee.

"Of course!"

"Okay then!" "Gotta go, get back to my work" she said while leaving and we passed smiles.

I was working when my cabin door suddenly opened and a quite loud voice entered, making me jump.

"Janessa, we need to talk! It's about-"

"What the hell!" "How can you just barge into my cabin like that, Harry" I stood being mad.

"I don't care! I'm here to talk and I won't-"

"Out!"

"Excuse me?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I said out!" "Take an appointment and then talk to me!"

"What the hell?"

"Exactly!" "And also if it's non-official then don't bother even to take an appointment" "I'm not interested"

Listening that he started glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes at him, sat down and landed on my desktop.

"Don't forget who you are talking to!"

I could feel him clenching.

"Well I know you are the CEO of the huge MNC Styles Ltd, Mr. Harry Styles- But even if you were president's son, I don't care" "Out" I spoke with a continuous fake smile on.

"You'll pay for it" He pointed me out before leaving.

I chuckled humorously at his sentence. "Like I care" I mumbled getting back to work.

After working for a while I decided to take a break and check my phone.

I leaned back to the chair and grabbed my phone. There were two text from two different people.

Mel: BICA in 3 days. Whom will you go with? Niall sir or your ex husband?

Me: My ex husband has his fiancée to go with and why the fuck would I ever go with him? And for your kind info Niall sir hasn't asked me to even give a choice.

Mel: Oh please you know he's crushing on you. My gut feeling says he'll approach to you soon.

Me: Whatever, let's see.

Mel: Will you go with him?

Me: I don't know, maybe yes!

Mel: Like genuinely or to make Harry J?

Me: Wtf! No! Genuinely.

Mel: All the best.

Me: Why?

Mel: If Niall sir asks you, you MAY say yes. Cause if you do that, you'll be supporting him against your ex! You guys will be in the same damn hall.