Chapter 38

_____

Last night we slept on my bed with Hannah in between us just like last to last night. We woke up early as our flight was at 5:45 am. I hate morning fights.

Little did Harry know what he is going to miss in LA. I changed my packing before he woke up. I packed some hot stuff in. I'm going to live my high school which was almost ruined.

"Mummy will you miss me?" Hannah asked standing besides me, looking at my image in the mirror and playing with the stuff on the dressing table.

"More than you will!" I smiled at her while doing my mascara.

"No!!!" She denied.

"Yes!!!"

"No!!!"

"Yes!!" I debated.

"We have to leave in 5 minutes!" Harry entered the room and grabbed the luggage.

"Mummy, Daddy , bring me gifts!!" she got excited.

"Of course, Baby!" I put stuff in my handbag and then pulled Hannah into a tight hug.

After she hugged me, she went to Harry to do the same and then went downstairs.

Everything apart, it's going to be difficult for me to live away from Han. I haven't lived without her for a single night and now it's happening for 6 nights! Lumps were forming in my stomach and I suddenly did not wanted to go.

I went downstairs, hugged mom, dad, Jake, Cassie who came to see us off. Niall and Mel had texted to give us wishes for the trip. They are going to come back when we will be in LA.

Hannah was in my arms till the moment we got in the car. I teared up when Jake took Hannah in his arms from mine. I then controlled myself. Harry then talked to Hannah for a very few minutes, showered her with kisses and gave her a lovely goodbye hug.

We then finally left for the airport. Jake dropped us.

_____

I was buying something to read on the plane when I saw Forbes magazine with Harry on its cover. "CEO of the year" It was a proud moment for me. I was smiling at the cover when Harry walked to me.

"Let's go, they are boarding" he informed in a dead tone.

I immediately hid the magazine behind me don't know why and put on the serious look.

"Okay" I rolled my eyes away and paid for the magazine.

I don't even care if he saw the magazine rack and figured out that I had that magazine until he isn't smirking on my face.

______

For traveling and ignoring each other for almost 5 and a half hours we reach LAX. Not mentioning that I fell asleep on his shoulder.

The airport was so crowded. No wonder why it's the second most busiest airport in the US. I put my arm across Harry's as we were getting out of the airport. I was afraid separating from him at a new place.

No I was just showing off this handsome man to the girls checking him out. Just was putting the tag of taken on him.

He looked down at me because of my action.

I just kept looking ahead avoiding his smirky eyes.

"Don't give me that look, you talked nothing about not touching" I was biting my cheeks trying hard not to smile.

I could feel him shaking his head.

After we successfully made out of the airport, Harry held my hand in his one, the luggage trolley in other and started looking around.