Chapter 34

______

Harry's POV

The programme ended with the vote of thanks and we were told to join the after party upstairs in the dinning room.

Everyone was approaching me to congratulate. My all concentration was on Jane and Hannah. After what happened during the function I don't think the media will spare them. I asked Louis and Jake to take care of them. They were, they are and they will always be my first priority. No matter what happens.

Niall was introducing me to the CEO and directors of many huge companies. He was being so supportive. It was all selfless. I cannot even hate him for stealing my love from me. It's not his fault.

"Hey, Harry!" Niall held my arm and turned me towards him softly.

"How's this?" He pointed down by his eyes and showed me a diamond ring, stuffed in the sponge inside the box.

My eyes came out and heart dropped to my feet. A ring?!?!. Felt like this is the end. My eyes were glued to the ring. I started getting scared. My heart started pounding loud against my chest.

Is Niall proposing her officially?! With a ring?!

"I thought I should take my best man's opinion" he smirked.

Should I just say it's trash so he won't propose her with this ring and I'll get more time to- To what?! What am I even going to do?! I'm just scared of losing her and it's getting worse. But this all because of me. I told Jane do marry Niall. But now I wish to go back in the time and stop me from telling Jane to do this.

"It's-it's fabulous!" I praised it.

"Great!!" "Gotta go! See you around!" He patted my shoulder and left.

The moment he left, my eyes started finding Jane. Just like when I saw Jane finding me at Louis and Judy's marriage. The last moment of us before being separated for 5 million years.

Heart beats were accelerating with every passing second. My eyes soon connected with the ones I wanted to. She was frowning at me. Maybe she noticed me freaking out. I didn't realise that I had started sweating badly.

"Jane..." I felt like my heart was on the edge of bursting.

After walking a few steps towards her, I saw Niall holding her, whispering something in her ear and taking her away. Her eyes were still glued to mine and Niall was just taking my girl away.

I lost her. I lost her!!!!!

Someone please stop her! Jesus stop all this! Don't go Jane! I love you! I beg you on my knees to say no. Please!! I'll break down bad this time, Jane. I'll die if I lose you forever. Don't go! You are mine!! And I'm yours......

I wish I screamed this for real and stopped her from being someone else's.

Everyone loves her and that's not my fault!! What matters is whom she loves! Jane you love me and I know that! Okay, I accept that you love me more than I do to you! You win! Just come back now! Don't be someone else's. You'll die being apart from me too.

Should I kill Niall?  Should I kidnap Jane? Should I-

"Harry!!" Louis shook me.

"You are shaking!! Are you okay?!" He was deeply concerned.

What the hell was I thinking? I need to calm my mind down. She's gone! Forever! And I need to accept this. If possible, I need to stop loving her!

"Harry, You don't look good!" Louis held me.

"Yea-Yeah! I'm good! I'll just grab a few drinks and I'll be better" I nodded and turned around towards the bar, hiding my watering eyes and avoiding every human interaction. I wasn't in the state of speaking to anyone.