Chapter 26

Jake's POV

After Harry said that, It was just echoing in my head. "Wait and watch".

But when he did something, it just bruised us all mentally and emotionally.

When the doctor told that the family members can now meet Hannah, we all rushed to the ICU to see her. But before we could even enter, Harry stopped us.

"None of you are going near my daughter! You all don't deserve her!" "Liars!" "Stay away from my her! She got her father behind her now. She doesn't needs you" "and none means none! Not even her mother!" "My lawyer will contact you soon" "Just forget her!" He exclaimed.

"Harry this isn't fair! You cannot do that!" I growled.

"Oh really?! And what you all did to me and my daughter was fair? Don't teach me that, Parker!"

He pointed towards me and walked in the ICU.

——

Since then we are sitting outside the room waiting to see Hannah, if Harry permits. But now that he has thrown out his own family too,  I don't think that we even matter.

Mrs. Styles started crying and hugged Katherine. Mr. Styles seemed confused.

"Why did he do that with us?" Mr. Styles asked his wife.

She couldn't say a word and was ashamed.

"Tell me, Anne!!" He groaned.

Maybe Mr. Styles doesn't know whatever Mrs. Styles did.

"I-I don't know!" She started stealing her eyes.

"How can you lie even now, Mo-Anne" Cassie yelled and stood up.

"Case!" I held her hand and stopped her.

Everyone looked at her.

"What lie?" Mr. Styles asked stepping forward.

"Dad your wife is a selfish women! She is a Liar!" Cassie groaned and cried being disgusted.

"What are you talking about, Cassie?"

"Dad-Dad Jenna called me 5 years ago telling about the pregnancy" "But unfortunately mom picked up the phone and told her about Harry and Katherine. Also to not call him or contact him again! To Leave Harry alone! It was her, Dad! It's all Mom's fault!"

"What!!!" Mr. Styles went in denial.

"No!" Harry came out, followed by Louis.

"It's not all Mom's fault!" "It's Janessa's, Yours, Cassie's and Judy's fault too!" Harry pointed each one of us.

"If Jane really wanted me to know about the pregnancy, she would have done anything to approach me and tell me all! But she didn't! And you all supported her, hid everything from me, from Louis and from Hannah! Didn't that little child deserve a father?! Just think of how she would have felt seeing other children with their both parents!"

"And How the hell did you had the audacity to tell me that Hannah is a orphan when her both parents were alive and fucking in front of her!" Harry added and screamed on me.

"Excuse me, please maintain the silence in the hospital or you will be forced to leave" a nurse interrupted.

Listening that Harry pressed his eyes close and gulped the anger.

This was enough now!

I walked to him and stood in front of him.

"If your mother and we all are a part of this mess then you are too Harry! Don't act like you are the victim. You started all this! If you would have stopped Jenna that day and stood for her, this day won't have ever arrived!" "You stood there silent acting all helpless! If you couldn't support your wife at that moment then what the fuck would you stand your daughter and your family, Harry!" I talked through my teeth.