Chapter 30

________

Its been 2 hours since Niall left Jane. Hannah was watching spongebob on iPad and I was on my laptop. A screen appeared before me as I clicked on the folder of pictures. After Scrolling down to the last folder named 'her', having more than 3K pictures, I opened it.

There were all pictures of Jane since the very beginning! All the secret pictures I took of her. The first picture was of her playing basketball on the college court when we didn't even talk. There were many secrets pics of her laughing, getting angry, playing with Jim, being serious etc. Then there was the pic of her being asleep on me that night when we slept in my balcony and I told her about my history.

Then the pic after we had sex for the first time. I still remember how she was blushing and was uncomfortable during it. Also here is a pic of my totally scratched back. It happened when she was loosing her virginity. Then of course the pics of our hickeys and love bites.

I laughed at a pic which reminded me of a insane moment. Me taking her pic while she was changing and was on her bra. I remember how bad I was laughing while sending it to her by a different number and scaring her. Thank god I never told her this. It got included in Gray's blames. That dumbass didn't even think about how Gray took that pic.

The other special one was when she was struggling to eat with her right hand as it was injured. That fall- push from the stair was really bad. And the last one. Me holding her hand 2 days ago when I secretly went to check on her in the middle of the night. I mean I couldn't resist! My anger wasn't more than my-

I didn't realise that tears had pooled down in my eyes until Hannah shook me.

"Uncle Harry? Are you crying" she held my hand with her little one.

I immediately rubbed my eyes and put on a fake smile. "No, it's just...dust" I ran my hand through her hair. I couldn't smile anymore.

"Come here...." she gestured me to come closer.

I stood up and took my face closer to hers. My soul fluttered after what she did. My heart was unstable after she placed her two finger on the ends of my lips and stretched them slowly to make me smile. Tears escaped my eyes and a wide smile formed on my face automatically.

SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!!! DEFINITELY MY AND JANE'S DAUGHTER!!!! MY CHILD!!! SHE IS A PART OF ME!!! I AM A PART OF HER!!!!

"Baby!!!" I kissed every feature of her face and hugged her.

I had never felt so alive in my whole life! This moment triggered the emotional me very badly. I wanted her to call me 'Dad'. Just once atleast!! Fuck she is my daughter!!! I knew this already but it was like I'm getting these feelings for the first time.

"Don't cry, uncle Harry" she wiped my tears.

"Yeah...I..." "I'll be right back, Okay?" "Till then you continue watching the-the stuff I..." I just left the ward.

A huge smile had formed my face. I rubbed my chest before placing my hands on the waist. Is this how feeling happy after fucking 5 years feels like?

"Harry?" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned at it just to see Happily confused Jane. "Jane!" I walked fast to her.

I couldn't see Niall anywhere. He must have gone home for a while.

"Harry! Harry! Calm down! What happen?" She held me by my arms and was smiling seeing me grinning madly.

"Jane!! I have a daughter!!!" I cupped her face told her something she already knew.

"Harry! Are you alright?" She laughed.