Chapter 17

Jake took us home immediately. As soon as we reached, I saw Cassie waiting at the entrance. Mum and dad weren't home yet and maybe no one told them yet, luckily. I don't want them to Panick there.

Tears were still not stopping filling in my eyes, heartbeats weren't back to normal yet.  Those ugly moments were continuously flashing in front of me, making me tear my strength more and more.

I could still feel that man's hands on me, his skin touching mine. This was more worst than Stefan's torture.

Jake picked Hannah in his arms and entered the house. Hannah has been dead silent on the way.

Cassie made us drink lots of water then we went in my room upstairs. Jake placed Hannah on bed, laid her and covered the sheets over her.

My heart was pounding loudly seeing Hannah being so silent, not even crying and staring at the roof continuously. I don't want her to go in a dead shock or a miserable trauma.

"Baby, speak something!" "Are you okay?" I cupped my hands on her face, my voice cracked.

She didn't even blink her eyes and still was staring up without replying.

I started getting panicked.

"Han, speak something" "Your uncle Jake is here! Tell him something" Jake started shaking her slowly.

"Hannah...." A whisper escaped my mouth and goosebumps formed on my body, seeing her condition.

"Hannah!!" Jake started calling her continuously.

"Shall we call the doctor?!" Cassie seemed scared too.

"Yes I get my phone im-"

"Daddy" A low and soft whisper came from Hannah.

We all looked at her.

"Hannah!" "Did you just say something, honey?!" I cupped my hands on her face again.

After a second she moved eyes her towards me and blinked.

"Daddy" she spoke clearly.

"Daddy?" Jake frowned at her.

She then looked at him and slowly nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Jenna, what is she saying?" Jake asked being confused.

"I have no idea—" " Wait!" I realised something. "Baby, do you mean Harry?" I immediately asked Han.

She nodded her Head fast and tears rolled down her skin.

"What?!?!" Jake groaned. "How did she knew about this?!" He looked at me being a little furious.

"Wh-when you handed Hannah to me there, I accidentally told her that her dad was here. May-maybe she figured out that it's Harry. Cause you are her uncle and Harry is......" I answered Jake being panicked and then looked at Hannah being shook.

"Why the hell did you have to speak about it!!" Jake talked through his teeth.

"What's the problem, Jake? If Hannah needs her dad then what's wrong in it?" "Harry called you for help, went there, saved Jenna and Han and now she wants someone strong like Harry to her! Then why not Harry when she knows that he is her father?!" Cassie argued with Jake.

"Cassie shut your—"

"She is right, Jake" I slowly spoke.

"No!" He groaned. "Do you even know what will happen if Hannah calls Harry 'Dad' in front of him?!" "He is gonna rip off our hearts hearts off for hiding this from him these years! He won't spare you too!" He pointed me out harshly.