Chapter 22

We then finally pulled away. Cause this moment had to go. Be in our hearts and just be forgotten.

He then took out his jacket and rested it over my shoulders.

He scanned my face and moved my wet hair away from my face.

The rain almost stopped now.

"I wasn't lying, Harry" I spoke quietly.

"I know....." he tried to smile, still scanning my face and playing with my temples.

"Then why did you...." "Didn't support me"

Listening that he looked in my eyes, took a long breath and held my hand.

He just started walking me hand in hand somewhere. I just looked at him, him being mysterious.

After walking a bit we reached a bench on the footpath. We sat there.

Harry ran his hands through his wet hair and leaned back to the bench, looking at the dark sky.

"I know she was lying. Maybe she really was in club" he looked at me. "Maybe she really was with some man, kissing"

"Then why didn't you trust me in front of her?"

"Cause there was no point in doing that" "Katherine. She has been doing this all the time. I've seen her with many men even after our engagement"

"What? Then why are you still with her?"

"Just doesn't matters, Janessa. It's all-"

"Jane..." I corrected him.

Listening that he straight looked in my eyes.

He then nodded slowly. "Jane....." he repeated.

A small smile formed on my face. Seeing that smile he did the same but then looked in front. Wasn't able to connect his eyes with mine.

"It's all complicated"

"I can understand that 'complicated'. It's been my life status all the time. So I'll understand and you can tell me everything, if you want" I turned to him and leaned my shoulder on the bench.

He looked at me with many emotions in his eyes.

"Harry.....tell me....." I poked him.

"To break the relationship with her, I'll have to tell mom about it. She'll freak out, be hurt listening all this and even after that she'll let go Katherine and find someone else for me" "It's going to repeat every time" "It doesn't matters to me about what my partner is doing till I care about it and till she matters to me"

"Also I don't wanna talk to Katherine about it. It hate talking to her" he added.

"So it just doesn't matters...." "I'm fine with it" "My job is just to give mom a grandchild" he shrugged.

"A job?" I couldn't believe how Harry's mental state has become.

I shifted closer to him.