Chapter 37

_______

Later I went downstairs as Mom called me. Harry had hold a clench in a jaw and was continuously staring at the floor furiously.

"So....we have a surprise for you both" Mom joined her hands in excitement.

Anne nodded fast with a grin with the same excitement as mom. Their husbands were smiling at me and Harry. Harry hadn't left the floor alone yet.

Hannah went and sat in Harry's laps. Harry took her in his arms and managed to smile at her

"What is it?" I faked my smile.

"You and Harry.....are going to LA for a week!!" They spoke together.

I choked.

"What?!!" I was shook. "I mean, what???" I smiled.

"Yes! You guys never went together anywhere" "Maybe this is the right time for you guys to spend some time alone together" "Maybe as pre marriage honeymoon?" they looked too excited for us.

Marriage?! Honeymoon?

I looked at Harry. He was already looking at me with tons of disappointment in his eyes.

"Granny What is a honeymoon?" Hannah asked.

"Oh Jesus" Anne gasped.

"After a couple gets married, they go on a trip to spend time together"

"Mummy you got married to Uncle Harry?!" She jumped.

"No dear, they didn't get married" Mom and Anne passed awkward expressions.

"Hannah, we didn't" I shook my head.

I could feel Harry's eyes on me all the time.

"But!!" Mom stood up suddenly.

"But you can call Harry 'Dad'. He is going to be your father soon!" Mom continued.

Listening that, happiness took over my face.

"Oh my god yes!!" Anne stood up too.

I looked at the Harry and Hannah.

Harry seemed a bit emotional as a small smile had formed on his face and his eyes full of love were looking at Hannah.

"I can call Harry 'Daddy'?!?" Hannah turned towards Harry. "Yaaayy!!!! I have a Dad!!" She started dancing before jumping on Harry and hugging him tight. "Daddy!!!!"

Harry immediately hugged her back, closed his eyes and buried his face in Hannah's head.

My heart was overwhelmed. Hannah calling him Dad after him knowing about the reality is a very special thing for him. I could see his heart fluttering.

"Awww look at them" Mom crossed her hands on her chest.

"Finally!" Harry's dad gazed at him and Hannah.

"The family is complete" Dad spoke.

"Yes! Now you guys tell me whether you liked the plan or not? Yes or no?" Anne asked me and Harry.

"Wait, they are going without me?" Hannah was worried.

"Yes honey...." "They need to spend some alone time, right? Then how can you go with them?" Mom answered.

"Mom, you know Hannah and me have never lived without each other even for a single day! Then how can we-"

"I'm going" Harry cut me off. "Whether you come or not" he added.

My eyes froze on him.

"Can I come too, Daddy?" Hannah asked him.

"Yes" he nodded with a small and rubbed her cheekbone.