Chapter 36

A/N: I almost updated after like 2 weeks or something so y'all just can take a quick look at last chapter and refresh"

______
*Janessa's POV*
______

"No it's my fault actually"

"Noway! It's my fault. I should have understood"

"No I should have trusted you"

"You guys calm down!"

I was on the verge of waking up when I heard some distinct chattering. The noise just kept rising resulting me to snap open my eyes. I opened my eyes at the sight of two most important people in my life, who are my life. A smile formed on my face seeing the father and the daughter sleeping together, peacefully.

Harry's one arm was around Hannah and one under her head, Hannah was sleeping in her father's arms and both were facing towards me. My eyes started watering. I was dying to see this scene since years. Now it's finally happening.

I placed my palm on Harry's check and rubbed my thumb on his cheekbone. I couldn't stop smiling. My fingers then slide into Hannah's hair. After gazing at them for few more seconds I sat up and placed a soft kiss on Harry's and Hannah's forehead.

My family.

I than got out of my bed, grabbed my hair scrunchie and tied my hair up in a bun. I then freshened up and went downstairs to see what was going on.

As soon as I reached downstairs, I was stunned and went in denial. I couldn't believe on the scene in front of me.

Anne and Mom were in the kitchen, cooking. Mr. Styles and Dad were sitting on the couch and having a very joyful talk.

Did I really wake up or I'm still asleep and dreaming? It's too unexpected to be real.

"Mom...." I entered the kitchen with a huge grin on my face.

"Jenna-"

"Janessa! You woke up, honey?" A huge smile formed on Anne's face seeing me. She was stirring the soup and was wearing my apron.

I let out a chuckle out of disbelief.

"Y'all....." I didn't know what to speak.

"Let me pull you into a hug first" Anne walked to me and wrapped her arms around me. My hands were froze at first but after a few seconds of processing Anne's actions, I hugged her back.

Okay. What?

"Anne called this morning and asked if we could have breakfast together. I actually told her about you and Harry......" "So..." Mom explained.

I haven't talked to mom about what Harry said to me so none of them are aware of what I know. I wasn't engaging with mom a lot these days because of what she and Anne did with mine and Harry's relationship. But now seeing everything alright, I'm just going to act like I don't know anything.

"That's-that's fantastic, Mom" "It's so good to see you here Mrs. Styles" I joined my hands in excitement.

Why is everything getting alright automatically? How?

"Oh c'mon call me Anne" she softly patted my cheek.

"Oh. Okay....Anne" I smiled at her.

"Harry and Hannah didn't wake up?" Mom asked.

"No....actually I was just thinking of waking them up. It's 9 already" I replied.

"Yes, go. The breakfast is almost ready!" Anne agreed and got back to her work. So did mom.