Chapter 14

After pulling off the brakes I stared at the windshield for few seconds.

"Why?" I asked Cassie quietly.

"She was missing her fiancé" I could feel Case rolling her eyes.

"Oh" I nodded slowly as my heart shattered listening 'fiancé'. "Okay" I leaned back to the seat.

"Yeah, I just-just thought to inform you" "You're okay?" She asked quietly.

"I'm fine, yeah" "I'll-I'll call you back" saying this I immediately hung up the call as my voice was about to crack anytime.

I closed my eyes and rested my head back after throwing my phone on the seat next to me.

Why is this getting worst? Why is everything in my life repeating itself? Knowing Harry is engaged was the worst thing and now I'll be seeing Harry hanging out with his fiancée. That's going to be beyond worst. Imagining all that, tears started pooling in my eyes and heart beats started accelerating.

"But he was mine...." tears finally rolled down my cheeks.

"Harry" I started crying.

I wrapped my hands around the steering wheel and hide my face in it. "I still can't see you with anyone else" I started sobbing more.

I felt like calling Harry here right now, slapping him for letting me go and getting engaged to someone else, but then I'll hug him tight, bury my face in his chest and cry my eyes out. I wanted to tell him how much more I have started loving him now. This distance felt good till Harry wasn't in front of me but now.....I'm torn inside.

I didn't wanted to go home I just wanted to be there crying all night, remembering our old golden days together.

I'm drowned! I'm finally drowned! I realised I haven't moved on. Harry is right. Once you've truly and deeply loved someone you ain't moving from it anytime.

Even though I had Mum, dad, Jake and Cassie with me, I felt alone! Alone and empty just because that one person I loved with my whole heart and soul isn't in my life.

After a few minutes, it started raining, I wiped my tears, put the car on ignition and went home.

I atleast have my daughter with me. She fills Harry's space in my life.

After I reached, I got out of the car and started walking inside the house.

"Hey mum. Hey dad" I greeted them with a small smile while removing my coat.

"Thank God you are home! The weather forecast said it's going the rain heavily tonight" Mum said while switching off the tv.

"Oh! But the weather is nice" I tried to smile.

"Are you okay, honey?" Dad asked seeing my off mood.

"Yea-just-just work load you know" I started stealing my eyes from him.

What I wanted to do is just have a lovely dinner with my daughter, spend lots of time with her tonight. She is the one I know will never leave me.

I saw mum and dad passing worried looks to each other.

"Relax! I'm really fine" I smiled finally. Not because of them, because of Hannah.

"Hope so" Mum passed a small smiled.

"Is Hannah upstairs? Let's have dinner together! A good one" I smiled while walking towards the staircase.

"Jenna!" Mum stopped me.

"Yes mum?" I turned around at her.

"Honey, Hannah isn't home. She's at Jake's and Cassie's. She's there since she returned from the kindergarten" Mum informed.