Chapter 21

Dad took my car so I had take a cab to the hotel. It had started raining by the time I reached the hotel.

I called Harry to tell him that I reached and also to ask his room number. Which was 5013. Katherine wasn't home still. This was the perfect time.

After I reached his room, I knocked on the door.

The second he opened the door, he stared at me with his dead sight, for my weird behaviour on the call.

"Don't look at me like that, let me in" I pushed him away softly and walked in.

"What is it, Janessa?" He closed the door behind us.

"Where's Katherine?"

"She's out for some purchasing, on her way to the hotel! What's the matter?"

"Harry I don't know if you are going to trust me upon this or not but-I have to tell this"

He suddenly chuckled listening 'Trust'.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Nothing, continue" he brushed his nose with his finger then shoved his hands in his pocket with that cringy smile on.

I shook my head slowly at his behaviour being annoyed.

"Mel, my friend. She was at the club tonight and she-she saw Katherine there" I got nervous.

"Not possible cause she's gone to the supermarket!" He spoke quickly.

"Let me complete?"

"Hmm"

I rolled my eyes at his 'hmm'.

"She wasn't alone. She was there with some guy and-god-and Mel saw them kissing. Like the real kiss you know" I got a little uncomfortable.

"So you are telling me that a friend of yours, saw Kathy kissing some guy in the club tonight?"

"Yup!" Maybe he was trusting.

"And let me guess that friend of yours hasn't even met Kathy and doesn't knows her? Does she?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yea-yeah!" He nodded.

After a very few seconds he suddenly started laughing. Sarcastically!

"Did I just crack some joke?"

"Kind of" He couldn't stop laughing and sat on his bed.

There was only one bed! No extensions to the couch! The couch was filled with stuff. Do they sleep together?

Wait! That's none of my business.

I was waiting for him to stop laughing when someone knocked on the door. I got alerted thinking of Katherine.

"It-" He scoffed. "Must be her" he went to open the door.

"Hi, babe! We have a guest" he smiled at the person which was unfortunately Katherine only.

Babe.

"Oh! Hey, Janessa!" She smiled at me.

She was carrying a shopping bag which had some snacks and was wearing casual clothes, irrelevant to club types.

"Hey!" I tried to smile.

"How come you are here?" She kindly asked and then looked at Harry with a question mark.

"Uhm I-"

"Let me tell you!" Harry walked behind her and held her by her shoulders in love.