Chapter 15, Drinking deal

"Deal," Goldy says

"Deal," Goldy says.

And how little she knows that she's fallen right into my trap.

"Then let the games begin," I say right back with a smile that shows a bit of the wolf that's inside. I'm getting this girl in bed before the end of the night.

I grab her hand - leading her through the hallway and to the kitchen. She doesn't seem to like the hand holding, but I try to make it seem casual so she doesn't let go. Rule one of getting a girl in bed: make lots of skin contact.

"Let's start off with some shots," I suggest.

"Okay, it's your demise," she says and follows me into the kitchen.

"Demise? Who even speaks like that?" I laugh.

"It's a normal word, Owen," she says in deadpan. The sound of my name on her lips sends a smile to my face. It sounds rather good when she says it.

I grab some of the Vodka and fill six shot-glasses. Let's start off easy. I don't want Goldy puking on me before it's at least 9 PM. I pack the shots on the counter and turn back to her.

God, she's hot in that black pencil skirt. And the floral crop-top really suits her. But through the golden look, her blue eyes is a contrast. Like everything is a show and those ocean-blue eyes are my only clue as to how infinite she really is.

"Shall we?" I ask her and lift a shot to my lips.

"Get ready to lose," Goldy says and holds a shot of her own.

"To losing then," I say and clink our shots before downing it.

The liquor burns down my throat before settling down - warming my body up. When I look back up, all three of Goldy's shots are done and she's standing there like she just took a sip of milk.

"Drink up," she muses.

I let my smile go. This girl might just stand a chance of beating me! I quickly down the other two shots before grabbing her arm and taking her to the dining room. If I'm going to win without falling around, I'll have to cheat just a little.