Chapter 47, Xavier's weapon

A/N: Please VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW me to put a smile on my face!

Everything feels different. Like I can feel how the darkness is slowly, but surely creeping up on me.

With Lynch gone, Matt still captured and a dead nurse in the hospital room, I can literally feel how I'm changing. How I won't be the same, nice girl by the end of this.

"What are we going to do?" Owen asks.

"Well, firstly we need to get a doctor over here to get Liam's stitches out. The nurse was supposed to, but... We'll probably need to get the morgue to take the nurse's body," Blake answers.

"And then we figure out a plan for Lynch and Matt," I say.

Everyone nods - Calvin standing to the side with hidden tears in his eyes. Oh God, I really want to see those two reunited...

I leave the study room and head for the kitchen, because I really need something sweet right now. I ignore the chef and go straight for the fridge, finding myself some chocolate mouse, I grab a spoon and head to the living room to sulk.

Blake comes strolling in and sits next to me.

"You going to share?' he asks.

"Nope," I say and bite a spoonful of mouse.

"Not even a little?"

I turn to Blake with a grave face. "One does not share food in times like these," I say completely serious.

Blake smiles before losing it again and says: "I called the hospital..."

"And?"

"And our usual doctor has mysteriously died... I... I called in the next best doctor..." Blake explains.

"Which is?"

"Your uncle..."

"Oh shit," I say and look at Blake with wide eyes. "My uncle is coming to the house? I haven't explained anything to my Uncle and Aunt yet! I'm only eighteen in like little less than two weeks. They still have a say over me," I rant.