Chapter 26, Bathrobe fight club

A/N: Sorry I'm late! I was really busy yesterday! Hope you like the chapter!

"What the hell does fancy, but not fancy mean? This guy needs to make up his damn mind," I rant to Jessy

We're in my room, trying to decide what I should wear. It's Thursday afternoon and Owen has successfully avoided answering me where we're going. All I got was a 'dress fancy, but not fancy'.

"Well... do you have something without paint on it for starters?" Jessy asks.

I stare at her.

She stares back at me.

"So, that's a no," Jessy says and goes back to studying me like I'm a puzzle. "I think we should go with the little black number," she admits.

"Even with the green paint on it?" I ask.

"Yup,"

"Okay then," I answer and pull off the jumpsuit I was modeling. Don't even ask why I have green paint on my black cocktail dress. It involves a chair, paint-can, Pepsi and America's Next Top Model.

I pull on the black little dress and add a black coat for good measure (even though Owen is probably going to wear a coat as well).

Fancy fuckers.

I hear the doorbell ring and quickly throw on some black heels before running downstairs. I'm pretty good in heels when the occasion calls, but my curled hair is all over the show and I'm blind at one point.

I fail at intercepting Uncle Anton from answering the door.

"Hello young man..." Uncle Anton greets a smirking Owen. The guy's dressed in (wonder oh wonder) a cream-colored coat.

"Bye Uncle Anton!" I try greeting and rush past my uncle.

"Whoa, wait just a second here," he says.

I slowly turn back to my uncle. I know how this must look. Going out with two guys in the same week. Uncle Anton stares at us like were a toaster before putting his grandma face on.