4- Human Blood Bag

"You know what? I change my mind, I'm not bothered to do this shit anymore." I groan feeling a yawn arise in my throat but I held it back down, it was probably the hundredth time I yawned since the morning and lessons haven't even started yet.

"Does it look like I care?" Zero snaps throwing the armband back at my face. "Either do the damn job or get in trouble by the headmaster."

I smile cheekily poking his cheek. "Don't you mean 'Daddy'?" His face creases in displeasure.

He massages his temples with his index finger. "He's not my father." He groans. "Don't you have some off switch that you haven't informed me about."

I look at him weirdly. "Obviously, but it's not like I would tell you." He sighs pausing in his tracks.

"That smell..." He mutters lifting his nose up slightly. To think about it, something did smell weird and a little off. Kind of like the smell of death, if that's what death even smells like. "Blood." I could've sworn his eyes changed colours as they remained normal but frantic.

"I'm curious as to how you know what blood smells like." I eye him sceptically.

"Yuki's in trouble." He starts fast-walking the other way making me lift my hands up in the air in defeat. What is it with everyone ignoring my questions?

"And how exactly do you know that Oh genius one?" The corners of my lips tilt upwards but when I glanced at him no humour was traced in his features. Okay then...

"I just do." He said shortly walking into the direction of the trees, looks like we're going hiking. "And I'm pretty sure those blood-sucking bastards have something to do with it as well." He snarls making me taken back by his hostile behaviour.

"Funny hearing that from a vampire." He stops staring at me with wide eyes before they merged into annoyance.

"Tch, I have no time to deal with you now." He continues to walk, his pace quickening until we reached a small clearing. Surprisingly, Yuki was there trembling in her own skin as the blond Night Class student I encountered from a few days ago held her tightly in his grip proceeding to drink her like she was part of a buffet.

I placed my hand on Zero's shoulder looking at them like we were intruding some private affairs. "I think we should let him carry on what he's doing, she's looks fine so lets just slowly back away..." I took a step back before Zero completely shrugged of my hand. Rude much.

"Stop what you're doing and I'll try aiming towards the shoulder than the heart." Zero says strangely calm though his hands were shaking in anger as he gripped his gun so tightly that it would've smashed into pieces then and there.

The blond Casanova smirks wiping the corner of his mouth with his hand, ew didn't he have a napkin? "Haven't you learned any table manners? It's rude to interrupt someone while they're feasting." Zero narrows his eyes clicking his gun in order to intimidate him, I'm sure he won't actually pull the trigger otherwise he would be kicked out.

"Yeah, listen to the guy Zero. There are other fish in the sea you know..." Zero clenches his jaw glaring at me from the corner of his eyes making me look away whistling.

A loud bang went off earning a flinch from me, a scream from Yuki which was actually from the blond guy who resembled a frightened six year old girl, and a squeal from Yuki who had tears streaming down from her eyes. I don't see why she's crying, it's not like she's the one getting shot. Damn her and her tendencies to try make everything about her.

"I suggest you put that awful weapon away Zero, that could seriously harm someone." I swear, how is this guy always appearing everywhere?!

"No, it will keep him safe from the magical unicorns and fire breathing dragons." I gave a sarcastic reply rolling my eyes at the Kuran who walks next to Yuki wrapping his arms around her like she just experienced the most traumatic thing ever, girl really?