7- Yuki

The sun blinded my vision when I woke up, but that was the least of my worries

The sun blinded my vision when I woke up, but that was the least of my worries. I gritted my teeth as a wave nausea sweeps over making me let out a loud groan pulling the covers tightly over my body, with my hood covering my face acting as an umbrella shielding me from the horrendous light.

"If anyone doesn't shut that damn, stupid curtain I swear to fucking God I will scoop your fucking eyeballs out with my own bare hands and unscrew every single tooth in your mouth until I hear a plead of forgiveness and satisfaction." I growled, though my voice was raspy and broken. It was like someone stuffed a rock into my throat and shoved it down with a knife.

Emma sat up looking dishevelled, her blonde hair was wildly placed everywhere as she sat up and closed the curtains before squinting her eyes at me. "Damn, who pissed on your pillow?" I winced, her voice feeling like someone just blew a horn next to my ear.

"I will make you not be able to urinate if you don't shut the fuck up." She tilts her to the side before slowly stalking towards me, looking like one of those massive titans from AOT. Just as I thought she was going to pick me up and throw me into her mouth with her giant fingers, she placed the palm of her hand on my forehead making me whack her hands away and turn over to the side.

"Ow! What the hell, it felt like I just touched fire itself. You're burning up bad." She mutters before walking into the bathroom, after trodding out with a cold rag that she placed on my forehead, I made no objections since the rag was currently the only thing preventing me from feeling like I'm going to explode into molten lava.

"Turn down the fucking volume would you?" I screeched pushing the covers off my body.

"I'm not even talking."

"You're breathing too loud." She rolls her eyes.

"Well, I can't stay to look after you since I got an exam so I guess I just have to wake the girls up." She grabs her pillow whacking the girls awake. "Wake up!" I clenched my fists from going all 'Jeff the killer' on her and blowing her fucking brains out.

"Bitch." I whisper before letting out another groan feeling bile rise up in my throat.

"Oh hell no, just- wait a sec." Emma quickly grabs the bin before I released my dinner from last night, and possible the other nights before. Hey, I don't remember eating eggs.

"Ew... that stinks." Despite my will to try not to kill her I roll my eyes at her stupidity.

"Well no shit Sherlock, vomit doesn't exactly smell like daffodils sunshine." She raises her hands in defence before the others started waking up.

Just as soon as they were about to open their mouthes I spoke. "Say another word and I will cut your fucking tongue off."

Rose looks at Emma cautiously. "That time of the month?" I pounced out of the bed and was so close to grabbing that idiot if it weren't for Emma holding me back pulling the covers over me again and placed the rag upright.