26- Communication

"You let her live?" Kaname growled harshly gripping my wrist.

I scoffed peeling off his fingers before crossing my arms. "Yes. So what?"

He narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean 'so what?' You let a Pureblood who killed innocent people live."

I snorted. "So you don't do the same thing? Kaname... I'm not stupid, stupid. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be allowed to become an Alpha if I didn't have any brain cells left. What I'm trying to say is, relax. If you have any personal issues with her, then solve it over on a nice little date in a cafe, where you can spill your heart out and drink a lovely cup of tea— or blood, or whichever you prefer." He looked at me unamused.

"And, I don't see what's your problem with having her alive. It's not like she's gonna blabber to the supernatural council thingamajig about how you tried to rip her heart out! You even drank her blood, got a few powers. What more do you want? Her left pinky finger? If so then you. My friend have a serious issue which you can consult with your lapdo- I mean fellow vampire army." I patted his shoulder before turning on my heels walking away, initially I was meant to resign my stay here and return to my supposed Alpha house where I continue to live out my duties as a leader, however my guts told me something was going to happen. Something big.

My shoulder collided with a built figure, and before I knew it a gun was cocked and placed against my forehead. Usually, I would be scared shitless. But right now, I felt bursting out into fits of girly giggles. So I settled a smirk.

"And whom may you be? Because if you want to kill me, then you'd have wait at the back of the line." I frowned at the burning sensation I felt on my forehead, luckily my immunity to silver was somehow hitching in. Maybe, it has something got to do with me being a hybrid.

His stony, lapis eyes hardened, though I couldn't really tell what he was feeling with a humongous eyepatch hovering over his right eye. The rest of his face was framed by his wavy, jet-black hair. I chuckled, nervously gripping the gun and moving it away from my face.

"Geez, you and Ichiru are the same. Both sporting weapons that could easily harm someone despite an obligation not to." I dusted the gun in his hands before letting my hands awkwardly hang by my side. "So, who exactly are you again?"

He looked at me, his eyes widening a fraction as he released a puff of smoke onto my face with his cigarette. I coughed glaring at him. "If you wanna smoke, then proceed doing so not in my face. Otherwise I swear to Sora's eight hundred and forty two years of ageing that I will snatch that cigarette out of your mouth and shove it down your throat."

He scoffed blowing another puff of smoke to my face as I blinked, and choked on the smoke. "How did you touch the gun with injuring yourself, vampire!" He spat.

"C-Can't you see I'm still coughing f-from the smoke that you-" cough. "Blew." I finished coughing, regaining my composure. "Any who, I don't know. Why aren't I effected by the anti-vampire weapon?" I grinned.

"Answer my question bloodsucker!" He grew annoyed.

I tutted whisking away with my arms crossed. "Now, is that how you treat someone who could kill you in a second?" Obviously I won't kill him, I don't have the mind-set to. It was just a bluff but maybe in the future I'll conjure my powers for the use of good and hopefully not do the opposite.

In a flash, a ringing resonated through the air as he shot my shoulder, only for the bullet to bounce off me like a trampoline not injuring me in the slightest. Well at least I know these anti-vampire weapons would be no use against me.

"Easy there, I'm not your enemy but I don't know about you. I'm assuming you're part of the hunter's association, Well I'm Elvia Laurel who happens to be a vampire-werewolf hybrid. I shouldn't be going around telling people that but oh well. If Headmaster Cross allowed you here, then I assume you're an ally." He lowered his gun as he threw his cigarette away, crushing it with his shoe.