13- Moving On?

(This chapter kinda explains things since I dropped a few- not so subtle- hints 😅😂Just so you know, this won't follow the exact plot of VK. Instead it will take a massive turn of events and hopefully keep you guys interested. Btw, things kinda get a bit heated if you know what I mean, if you wanna skip it, it's fine by me.)

Callie's POV

Callie's POV

I stare at the spot Elvia was in in shock, one minute we were walking to the nurse's office and the next thing I know is that she was on the ground unconscious. I got right up dashing towards the bathroom to see her running her hands underneath the steaming hot water, I gasp gripping her around her waist using my enhanced strength and pain tolerance to not hiss out loud when she managed to jab me in the jaw whilst struggling to escape from my clutches.

"Why? Why stop me, t-there's so much blood a-and... and it's not c-coming off." She hiccuped thrashing around trying to pull my arms off her waist. "Y-You're going to get blood on you, a-and it's going to be my fault. I-It's always my fault..." I blink, my mood saddening at her vulnerability and anguish. I don't know what happened to her or what she just went through to make her act like this, but whatever it was it definitely wasn't going to be good for her considering that the full moon was in a few days and her emotional senses would be heightened and a bit troublesome.

My eyes narrowed down in anger as they flashed a dark black when the Kiryu approached, it wasn't that I was angry at him or anything. It's just that naturally I felt frustrated and furious at the fact that my Alpha's currently in a lot of pain, and that I can't do anything to stop it because I was confused. But what I did know was that whoever caused her so much suffering, would have hell to pay once I get my hands on them.

I also know that Nicole has a part to play in Lady Via's past, and I didn't need any evidence to know that whatever she did both upset Milady and caused grief to stricken in her heart.

Zero's eyes widen at my aggressiveness but he knelt down anyway, his eyes softening once they saw her dishevelled form making me glare at him. She didn't need anyone seeing her like this nor do I think she'd want anyone to.

"I-I..." She took breath escaping from my grasp. "I killed them Zero, it's all my fault. T-They're all dead because of me." She collapses into his comfort gripping onto his shirt which made me bow my head in sorrow so as the other pack members who can sense her distress from miles away.

He wrapped his arms around her making my eyes widen, I've never seen the Kiryu like this with anyone other than Yuki. It almost gave me the impression that he likes her. "Nothing was your fault Via, snap out of it. What happened to the girl that used to insult everyone? I know she's still in there." She trembled letting out another sob.

"I-I just want them to come back to me, is that selfish? A-Am I being selfish? I'll only be selfish this o-once if it means getting them back." She looks at him making my fingers clench. Death, was a cruel occurrence and I can tell by the look in her eyes that she had enough of it already taking the ones that she loved away from her. My eyes watered when I remembered the bodies of my deceased parents who were ruthlessly killed by those bloodsuckers who spared not a single ounce of mercy. I couldn't let that happen to Elvia as long as I'm alive.