6- Valentine's day

"What are they so hyped about?" I stare at everyone weirdly who were excitedly chatting to their friends instead of learning.

Emma looks at me as if I stabbed her thrice. "You mean- you don't know what's happening tomorrow?" My face was blank as I stare at her dumbfounded.

She lets out a sigh closing her mirror she used to apply lipstick. "Tomorrow is Saint Chocolate day or better more known as Valentine's Day, it's when the Day Class students prepare to give their hand-made chocolates to certain members of the Night Class that they like." Of course it was going to be something as stupid like that.

"All that lovey-bullshit is making me sick." I gag shuddering.

"You mean, you're not going to make chocolates for the night class? Is there anyone that you don't hate from the Night dorm?" She asks looking at me in disbelief.

Ruka... Takuma... I shook my head, they surely don't care about me that much that they'd expect chocolates from me. Well, Takuma did lend me that Naruto volume and Ruka's going to treat me to coffee in the weekends so in other words I do owe them something in return.

"You make it sound like I hate everything." I stated bluntly.

She stares at me blandly. "That's because you do, not once have I ever heard you say you like something."

I look at her narrowing my eyes. "I do like something."

She raises her eyebrows nodding. "Oh really? What?"

I looked around the room. "I like... to sleep." I conjured nodding my head up and down. "I like sleeping, sleeping's the best, I just like doing it so much." A snort escapes her lips as she laughs.

"Wow, that's the most amount of compliments you ever given someone, or something." I smirk pushing myself up and swinging my bag over my shoulder.

Just as I thought I would be free from this hell-hole and allowed to rush to the line first to get a slice of pizza, manicured hands wrapped around my bicep making me grab the hand so tightly that I could've snapped it in half, and shoved it off me.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me." I glared heatedly at the black haired female who was glaring right back at me with the same equal amount of hatred, a hatred that was somewhat familiar to my eyes.

My eyes travel to her wrist only for my blood to run cold, the colour drained from my face and sweat started building up on my forehead. There was a scar on a her wrist, inflicted by the same Swiss army knife that I always keep with me at all times, without it I'm vulnerable. My fear conformed into a strong, burning hatred as it took sheer will to not sock her in her eyes.

"You..." I growled, my whole body shaking. Emma looks at me in worry but I paid no heed to her fret. "Why the fuck are you here bitch?" I sneered deplorably as my hands formed into tight fists.

"What?" She taunted with a smirk. "Am I simply not allowed to attend school?" I took a deep breath as she stepped forward.

"No. You should be rotting in a damn jail cell if it wasn't for that fact that you're a conniving, manipulative whore." I smile, but there was no sign of amusement.

"Finally learned to speak up dear Via?" Her tone... she almost sounded like her old self though I knew that was long gone down the trash shoot, she's not the same person. Not after that day.

"I always spoke for myself, I just didn't find the need to waste my words on someone like you. Speaking of which, how's Rido?" Her face glows red, her eyes contorted an odd white with her red veins culminating out.