10- Midnight Parties

"I still can't believe you wore a damn hoodie." Emma grumbles gloomily.

"I still can't believe you think I give a damn." I mimic making her glare at me.

"Guys." Rose whined getting in between us. "Stop fighting otherwise we won't be able to the attend the party, and no party means no food, and no food means that one of us are going to die for not allowing my stomach to be filled with yummy goodness." Iona rolls her eyes, her pink lips tilting into a smile.

Amongst the four girls that looked like hookers ready to go to the club, there was a comfortably dressed hobo who didn't give a fuck about how she looked like. And that mother fucker is me, Emma even managed to wheeze Alex into a black bodycon dress which she obviously managed to pull off with that killer body of hers and her black curled hair. Iona wore a white dress that matched her innocence, her country glow contrasting with the material and her red hair tied into a neat ponytail. Rose, obviously had to wear a black dress with Rose imprints on it. And Emma, embraced her inner girliness by wearing a pink (Ew), romper with light pink pumps. I guess she was the stripper out of all of us, heck maybe Takuma even paid her to give him a birthday lap dance.

"Via... you don't have to go if you don't want to, you just recovered meaning that you're not exactly healed to your full potential. Adding to the fact that there's someone out there in this school wanting to kill you, I'm worried..." Iona said softly fiddling with her fingers.

I flicked the spot between her forehead with my two fingers smirking. "Wouldn't it make sense to be surrounded by a lot of people than be by myself with no one around to help?" She stayed silent knowing I was right. "Idiot, stop worrying. You should know that out of anyone here I'm more than capable of taking care of myself." She looked up angrily making my eyes widen, she was never the type to get angry.

"Stop acting like you're invincible, because you're not! Everyone has some sort of weakness, you got poisoned easily without even knowing what was happening so what makes you think you have any chance against a person that knows your weakness?! Do you even know what this person's capable of?" She shouts.

I chuckle bitterly. "You think I don't know that? I'm the smartest out of all of you, just because you may know more things then me what makes us different is that you had the information served to you while I had to discover it myself, so what makes you think I could trust you guys? Sure, we kept in contact but most of the time consisted of a phone call a week, I don't even know you guys that well anymore so don't pretend that you know everything about me. Because you don't, you're not absolutely close to figuring me out. I wouldn't even be surprised if one of you guys were the one who poisoned me." The room was pin drop silent.

"You t-think that w-we were the ones who poisoned y-you?" Iona stuttered, tears streaming down her eyes.

"You sure act like it." I sneer.

"Well, how do we know if you're not the one who killed those two people." Emma accuses, I admit those words hurt but the fact that I can't even trust my friends anymore hurt the most.

Were they really even my friends to begin with?

"You don't." I stated coldly, the silence was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Yuki walked in, her smile faltering when she noticed the awkwardness but shrugged off the silence. "So... you guys ready to go? Zero's waiting outside? And he's a bit impatient." They nod following her outside until I was the last one in the room.

Unknowingly a tear slipped down my cheek making me laugh sadly shaking my head. "How did you deal with it all? The pain, the betrayal, trust? It feels like I'm suffocating and I'm not even claustrophobic." I looked up at the ceiling before clutching the locket hidden under my hoodie, it had a picture of both of us together and the only picture I had before everything else got burned. All our memories, the times we spent together, it was just a memory to remember by, and my biggest fear was that I would soon grow to forget the most happiest moments of my life.