30- Battle Of The Purebloods

Third Person POV

"Do you think I could still shift?" Elvia asked her eyes narrowed, Yuki's eyes widened as she saw an indignant emotion ignite in her eyes, like a blazing flame ready to strike.

"I think so... but it may be the last time you shift before you're knocked out cold, you already lost a lot of blood and just another blow could very well end it all. Whatever you have planned, you have to make it worth it."

"That's enough for me."

She stood up before she shifted into her wolf, her blood tainting her white fur. Yuki glanced at her in awe before she felt her skin run cold from the dark presence hidden amongst the leaves. It was finally her time to prove herself, to prove that she wasn't just a pushover but a powerful, Kuran Pureblood who must live up to her family name and defend someone that is important to her. That is what they're known for after all...

"Elvia, go." Elvia glanced at Yuki giving her a nod of gratitude as she disappeared through the trees, as well Toga who disappeared quite a while ago.

"Sora, aren't you going to go with her?" Kaname enquired watching as the purple haired girl shook her head.

"The battle that is to come does no require my involvement, however much I want to interfere and prevent it from happening I cannot simply change what is destined. I'll assist you in battle with the witch hidden in the trees, I have a major grudge against the witch-bitch anyway." Kaname raised his eyebrow watching as the 'child' rolled up her sleeves, her face scrunched up in distaste.

"So, I assume you already know what is going on?" Kaname asked.

Sora nodded. "This witch-bitch is a powerful one at that, who has lived for more years than I have. She is the one who is controlling the werewolves, killing her would release the hold and assure that Lady Via would have a better chance in winning. But we must defeat her quickly in time before she engages battle with Rido."

"Say, Brother?" Kaname stared down at Yuki. "Despite the age, all witches are killed in the same way whether it is decapitation or a wound directly in the heart. Also, as witches have a closer affiliation with vampires the weapons that also harm vampires can also majorly harm them as well. Am I correct?"

Kaname nodded, a sweat gliding down his forehead. I remember she would always sneak into the library and reads those horrible gore novels about murder, I better be sure to stay on her good side once we begin our travels.

Yuki smirked. "Interesting to know..." She swung her Artemis through the air missing the witch who cloaked herself with an invisibility spell by a few inches purposefully.

"You should really stop hiding, it upsets me when people try to hide from me." Yuki pouted as the others sweat dropped.

The brunette witch- whose hair swung past her waist and brown eyes that were a few shades lighter than the mud on the ground- revealed herself, her eyebrows were in a firm, straight line clearly annoyed that she was forced to come out of hiding.

"I was hoping the catch you guys by surprise, but I guess my plan backfired." She muttered before chanting something underneath her breath. "Capitis." The two Pureblood vampires gritted their teeth together, as a concussion began to inaugurate in their minds, a pain that made both their eardrums under the impression that loud bells were ringing constantly right next to their ears.