31- How It Ends

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Despite the strain in her legs begging her to stop, she pushed herself further allowing the scent of death and lavender to guide her towards the man she vowed to kill from the day he took everything away from her. Adrenaline washed in like a tsunami wanting to destroy a city from the sins it committed. Elvia founded herself stopping at an abandoned warehouse nearing the peak of dusk.

She shifted back into her human form wondering if anyone saw her right now, they'd think she escaped a murder scene. She glanced at her bloodied hands before clenching them into tight fists.

"Rido!" She called out furiously. "Where are you, you coward!" She screamed.

She narrowed her eyes at the shadow approaching her form, she lifted her head up meeting the blood red eyes tainted from the lives he torn apart. Rido, wearing his signature smirk, stared at the girl in slight curiosity. Eccentric to know what her final answer would be that would decide the fate of the future. But he knew despite what she chose, he would completely break her into pieces as he kills her friend in front of her eyes as well as steal her pack by force.

"I didn't think you'd decide so quickly, but please do grace me with your answer. I am eager to learn what you have chosen. Or if you want, you could join me instead. We could lead our pack together, and have children who'd bare tremendous power." Elvia inwardly gagged, trying to hide the disgust in her features.

"You mean my pack. I don't ever recall agreeing to marry you let alone bare your child you sick old fuck." Rido merely laughed walking towards her, Elvia's eyes swiftly glanced behind Rido where Callie stood still, along with Leona and Malachi who held Alex in the same position they had before.

"So does that mean you'd rather me kill your dearest friend? Not that I mind..." Abruptly, he materialised a precarious sword. A blade both made out of pure silver, and a venomous serum crafted for a painful yet leisured depletion of a vampire. Those who have said to flourish the deadly weapon would suffer a terrible fate of the blade burning the skin and bones, destroying any means of life or process.

"I haven't finished talking. Neither, would I allow you to lay a finger on her. I'll fight you myself, whoever wins gets the pack and whoever loses dies." She negotiated, hoping that he would agree which she was doubtful of but yet she tried her synthetic luck.

He let out a laugh before his eyes transfused into a ghastly glare. "You dare attempt to transact a deal with me when I'm the one in control. Since you refuse to meet my demands, then I shall take matters into my own hands."

Time itself eluded, a precise transition travelled at the speed of light, a motion that was unpreventable. The candescent weapon glistened, the sun directly hitting it before it hid behind the clouds, cowering from the gory sight. Both the werewolves' eyes widened, bright, red blood sprinkling on their porcelain skin as they witnessed the sword, scathe between the folds of skins that began to hiss at the pain as the blade embedded itself into Alex's stomach.