15- Kidnapped

My eyes flew wide open when a cold substance was spewed all over me as I tried pushing myself up only to realise that my legs when chained to the corners of a metal bed that I was confined to, along with my wrists and neck that were grappled tight...

My eyes flew wide open when a cold substance was spewed all over me as I tried pushing myself up only to realise that my legs when chained to the corners of a metal bed that I was confined to, along with my wrists and neck that were grappled tightly with rope that hobbled me to the uncomfortable surface. Oh great, now I can tick getting kidnapped off my bucket list.

After a few attempts of trying to escape a precipitous laughter made me grit my teeth in anger at the familiarity in the tone. I thrashed my legs violently in hope to kick the bitch in the face as she approached the bed I was shamefully attached to. I winced as a sudden tightness in my chest made my insides feel like they were going to rip apart any second which was not helping with the fact that my head was pounding and my hands were bloodied and possibly broken.

"I can watch this all day, quite entertaining isn't it?" Nicole chuckles shaking her head. "But it could get rather boring after a while..." She sighs twirling her hair around her finger.

"How're you doing down there Ave?" I grind my teeth together so harshly that I thought they were going to snap. "Being all tied up and what not..." She smirks walking closer towards me as I glared at her with all the hatred I could muster, instead this time I felt the authenticity of the anger which only motivated me to escape from this outlying imprisonment and release that anger in a not-so friendly way. "Say, doesn't this place feel familiar?" I narrow my eyebrows before my eyes widen slightly in confirmation, this was one of the places that the disgusting bastard owned to either create more Level-E's or to continue with his sick scientific studies that related to the behaviour of those wild magnanimity.

"Cat caught your tongue?" She taunts. "What happened to those foul words you used earlier? Bitch? Manipulative whore? Something like that." She waved. Her eyes glinted evilly as she lifted my chin up with those filthy fingers of hers. "Look around honey, no one's here to save you now. No friends, no family, no Archer." I flinch squeezing my eyes shut as the anger varied with a wave of sadness.

"It's funny actually, if I can recall this was the same exact room where your dear, beloved Archer was mercilessly tortured and scarred for life, I guess that trauma got to him, eh?" She smirks mockingly.

"Shut up." I quiver feeling my whole body start to tremble.

"I still recall the time when he pleaded for me to hurt him instead of you, ah that love struck fool. It's amusing what love does to one another. What's was even more funny was the look on his face when he realised that protecting the one he loved will cost him his sister's life." She sung smiling sadistically.

"Well she did deserve it after all." She spat bitterly. "My sister on the other hand, she deserved nothing that happened to her! And what did she get? She got murdered, stabbed brutally in the heart, she wasn't involved in any of this, she was just visiting her dear sister for the holiday her university gave her. But it was always just the same, she ended up protecting me! Her younger sister!" She sneers, the veins in her eyes bulged out angrily as she gripped the rope of my neck tightly.