Prologue

Aphrodite's POV - 13 Years ago

I leaned against the front of the ship trying to reach the railing to see the ocean, but unfortunately my hands were too tiny and and not to mention that I was short! Well what do you expect I am only 4 years old.

After several attempts I felt someone lift me up onto their shoulders. I smiled down at him. It was Benn Beckman. He mirrored my smile and we both turned our heads watching the calm seas.

While ignoring all the party noises behind us. My Dad red-haired was currently in a drinking contest that just happened to be sake.

Unlike my dad I am smarter than him.. actually a lot smarter almost on a genius level!

A THUD was then heard from behind me. Ojichan(Benn) then turned around only to see my dad on the floor passed out while everyone else in the crew laughed at his antics.

Me and Ojichan could only tiredly sigh. I am probably thinking how am I related to him. While I am guessing Ojichan was thinking how exactly dad was his captain.

Overall, Dad is probably the worst best dad in the world!

My purple orbs scanned where my father was on the floor probably passed out. I sighed while Ojichan let me down from his shoulder and onto the floor waiting for me to do my daily scolding because guess what? NO ONE WOULD!

Once I reached him he was literally snoring at my feet. I summoned my to do my daily scolding.

"!" I shouted an aura surrounding me while it was happening.

I waited for my dad to get up and after a few more snores he woke up "Oh..hi sweetheart" he said carelessly like he didn't just pass out a while ago.

I was fuming on my spot accidentally breaking a couple of big rocks that we were sailing nearby almost knocking out some of the crew with my very strong haushoku haki.

Leaving some of the crew that weren't affected at tantrum.

"Was that really necessary" dad said also sweat dropping confusion written on his face.

"Well it happened again.." Lucky Roo said coming from behind me and putting a hand on my shoulder while everyone else was laughing at our argument that was going to occur like any other day.

"what?" dad asked clueless

"Well you passed out again just like yesterday!'' I exclaimed getting really angry

"Really? maybe you were just imagining things then" dad said taking another jug of sake

"Then you doubt my Kenbunshoku haki" I said bluntly closing my eyes

"But people assume that passing out, vomiting, and being really drunk will be slept off, resulting in a simple hangover next morning. Unfortunately, thinking this could endanger lives - both the drunk person's and others'. When someone at a party near you gets so drunk that he can't take care of himself, he's at risk of harming himself, and if he's drunk too much altogether, he may even have alcohol poisoning and need immediate attention. Being able to spot alcohol poisoning in a drunk person could mean that you save his or her life; knowing what to do to take care of a drunk person is therefore an essential skill for all party-lovers." I explain

I know for a 4 year old to know all this is beyond my dad. I am a child prodigy as anyone could tell.

I am very cheery and bubbly most of the time, but gets angered easily. Most of the time I can be oblivious and as crazy as my dad in a good way of course he just angers me when this happens.

My dad was currently processing what I just said. He mostly looked dumbfounded and that made the rest of the crew laughing until there were tears at the corner of their eyes.

While that was happening me and most of the crew sensed marine ships coming towards our direction.

Quickly alerting the crew my 3 favorite ojichan's (Benn, Lucky Roo and Yasopp)

I was about to run with them as well until I felt someone grab the back of my dress.

.

.

.

.

.

It was dad hmfp... really

"Where are you going Ro?! It's dangerous and you know that!" My dad yelled while preventing me from going while I squirmed in his hold him not budging

We were arguing while I noticed that the cannons were aimed at us.

I quickly got out of his hold and used ice appearing seemingly to the marines out of nowhere and blocked the cannon from shooting. I sighed and sent dad a smirk.

Timeskip

Since dad banned me from getting off the ship I instead summoned my and sent the ship parts flying everywhere

After I used to sink the ships and not to mention marines in the ocean because that is the best way for them not to find out our location.

This was probably the upteenth time this week and even I'm getting tired because when I use heal you can guess it takes a lot of energy than any other move.

The crew then partied AGAIN!

Oh I forgot to mention my powers - like you just saw/read I am able to summon weapons and able to use elemental moves. I don't actually know where it came from dad just said I was blessed with these powers because he never seen anything like it before. My fire sword was my first weapon it originally came from when I had a dream about it then the next day when I was training with my favorite swordsman...yes you guessed it Dracule Mihawk!

I kinda look up to him as my second dad or maybe first since he is the one who on visits teaches me the way of the sword. Dad and Mihawk were rivals and not just any probably the most legendary rivals in the world. And now since Mihawk quoted that 'you have great potential in you if you were a swordsman' I was really happy. I mean like how often does he say that to anyone.

Maybe no one at all. Since you know he's 1# swordsman in the entire world!

I think one time he tried convincing my dad about letting me travel with him. At this my dad immediately said NO! But I knew one day I will travel with him.

It does take lots of energy summoning these weapons, but I always blamed my stamina for it.

Being the daughter of THE red haired shanks means that I am the heir to the crew. I want to be strong, but they say I am already strong at my current age, but I want to become stronger.

My dream is to be a well known pirate and protect my friends and family. No matter what!  

"Don't worry when I argue with you; worry when I stop because that means there is nothing left to fight for"

 - Akagami no Aphrodite