I'm Aphrodite! Watch Me Become Famous

Aphrodite's POV

The sound of seagulls could be heard

The sound of seagulls could be heard. I was in a tight space right now. I could barely breath, even. Then I feel myself getting lift up. Then I heard something outside:

"There's a pirate flag on top of the mast! A pirate ship! Enemy attack! Enemy attack!" someone was shouting then I felt cannonballs.

After that I felt myself falling down stairs "Ow ow ow ow" I commented every time I fell down. I couldn't see anything, but I felt someone breath on my neck perhaps snoring.

"Ow don't hit me!" as I felt myself crash into something hard and then continue to roll away in the barrel. Feeling utterly useless right now I decided to stop trying and wait for a sign.

'Is this death? I'm certainly not satisfied preparing my whole life for an adventure with Luffy. I'll never get to see my friends and family anymore. The worst part is I'll never have a sweet taste of strawberry-'

My train of thought was cut off when I heard a weak voice say "Hello? There's no one here right..." I tried to move or even talk but that was impossible. "Thank goodness.." the voice made a sigh of relief. My hands were finding their way to open the barrel now.

I heard footsteps coming closer to me "That's a pretty big barrel" he awed. Then I felt myself being rolled 'ugh if dad finds out about this he'll never let me live it in'

Then a new voice was heard "Hey you coward! Are you hiding and doing nothing again?"

"Not at all! I was pushing this wine barrel.." the weak voice stuttered

The group of new voices laugh "We'll help lighten your load." and there was another "We're thirsty."

"No way! If Alvida-sama finds out, you'll be killed." the weak voice remarked

"It'll be fine if you keep your mouth shut." an arrogant voice demanded "Right, Coby?"

'Oh the weak voice's name is Coby? Right.'

"Yeah, that's true.."Coby said

"It's pretty heavy.." one of the voices commented. I gained a big tick mark on the side of my head from inside the barrel hearing that offensive comment. My hands were once again finding their way to release the barrel.

"Can't wait!" another one of those voices commented. Feeling the urge to break out right now I keep pushing it.

"Don't be so greedy. I'm going to smash it open right now." one of the voices declared. I heard the sound of knuckles cracking. Finally finding the right place to push....

My hand broke through the barrel immediately accidentally punching someone in the chin while exclaiming loudly "I CAN BREATHE AGAIN!" hearing the sound of someone landing on the ground and turned to see a guy on the floor.

"What the?" I questioned before looking in front of me at two very shaken and scared guys staring at me as if I had just murdered someone "Who are you guys?" I questioned them