Clash with the Black Cat Pirates!

3rd's POV

In the middle of the night Captain Kuro could be seen walking through the village almost too casually, but with a dark look on his face.

Meanwhile on the shore the group were coming up with a plan "Listen! They're planning to attack the village tomorrow morning from this very coast." he said leading the group up the slope "However, this is the only route that leads to the village. The rest are cliffs. There's no other way to attack. In other words, if we hold firm to this slope..The village won't be attacked." Usopp informed the group

"I see..that sounds simple." Aphrodite said bags under her eyes from being wakened up earlier, she tried to sound enthusiastic but looked like she was about to fall asleep any minute

"Talking's easy, but we'll need true strength for the battle." Usopp lectured "What're you guys capable of?" he asked

"Slicing!"

"Stretching!"

"Thieving!"

"Destroying!"

"I'll be hiding!" Usopp exclaimed

This made the rest of the group irritated and causing Aphrodite to place him in a choke hole as if threatening him "You will be fighting!!" the rest of the group exclaimed at him.

"Just joking, I'll back you guys up." Usopp said crying at the sight of a sleepy/angry Aphrodite. Those combinations don't mix well together.

Meanwhile at the Mansion the grandfather clock was ticking loudly "Klahadore-san, welcome back." Merry greeted

"Where is ojousama?" he asked

"She's already asleep." Merry answered "She appeared to be exhausted." he noted

"Still, I never would've thought of such a thing to happen while I was away." Kuro said with a dark expression "That young man named Usopp is a real troublemaker."

"He even claimed that you were a pirate." Merry said with amusement while cleaning the lamp on a ladder "Such a ridiculous idea." he said laughing at the end.

Kuro only laughed dryly in return "It surely is.." he then noticed something on the table; a box wrapped with a ribbon, he grabbed it and asked "This is?"

"That's a present from ojousama to you. It has been three long years since you've been a part of this house. It's an anniversary gift." Merry answered

"Anniversary.." Kuro mumbled

"It seems your glasses slip quite frequently, so ojousama had this custom-made for you." then Merry started shedding tears and cleaning them with his dirty cloth "She is really attentive and considerate."

Kuro began to unwrap the present, dumping the wrapping paper on the floor and opening them up to reveal a brand new pair of glasses that seemed to have reflected his face. He only smirked darkly at the gift "Speaking of anniversaries, tomorrow will certainly be a day to remember." Merry got down the ladder and was confused by his statement. Kuro looked at the moon "It's a crescent moon tonight, isn't it?" Merry was confused on where the conversation was going "A night like this makes my chest throb harder and my blood boil for excitement." he then dropped the box on the floor and smashed his foot down on it breaking the whole thing.

Merry was surprised and shocked at the same time "Klahadore-san! What do you think you're doing with ojousama's present?"

"I have accepted the present." Kuro answered calmly still stepping on it not bothering to move his foot from it at all. "But that's not just that, it's everything in this mansion!" he revealed with a dark look scaring Merry.