Authors note

Hi readers, 

This is the first time I'm doing one of these so please lend me your attention for a moment. I have been stuck on this writer's block forever because I had a goal to do every single one piece episode but there seems to be more and more coming and arcs that I really wanna skip to but that's like 500 episodes more. Writing an entire episode can take up to 3 hours and I know how much you guys want me to update so I am giving the readers a chance to help me. I will be taking requests from you guys, simply put down an episode number you guys would like me to write about Aphrodite's adventures in a certain episode you'd like, you can email me with a request like for example, Episode 945, I would preferably like it to be emailed towards my account if possible bc the comment sections will be filled otherwise. 

I would really like this book to continue onwards and although the story would be messy with different episodes put here and there I would still like to give some effort to continue this story if you want this story to continue as well please email my account an episode number that you want to see happen. It's almost summer with only a week more and I would like to repay you guys for coming this far. Ask me if you have any questions.