Hawk-Eye Mihawk!

3rd's POV

After pulling both Johnny and Yosaku out of the water with Aphrodite's water powers the crew seemed to get into their faces asking them questions about Nami.

"What did you say?! You can't be serious!" Aphrodite yelled at them

"Nami ran off with the Going Merry?!" Luffy questioned

"This can't be happening!" Usopp shouted

"What exactly happened?" Zoro butted in

Yosaku was still sobbing "Everything happened so suddenly."

Flashback...

Nami was staring at a bounty list in thought near the railing "What's the matter, Nami-aneki?" Yosaku asked approaching her. "You've been staring at that bounty list for a while now." then Johnny appeared at his side.

"Oh, it's nothing!" Nami replied nervously sweating a little.

"That's our Nami-aneki!" Johnny then looked at the poster she was staring at "You've chosen the most valued pirate! But it'd be best not to target Arlong alone. Not only is he fierce but strong. There was a time when he remained quiet."

"But, I've heard that he's been moving about lately." Yosaku added "The 20 million beli reward sure is tempting."

"But he's too strong that even we can easily get butchered by him." Johnny said, they both looked back when they heard Nami putting down her jacket on the railing "Nami-aneki?"

Nami turned to them with a little blush on her cheeks and lifted her shirt a little "Excuse me, but I'd like to change a sec, so could you two turn around?" she requested sweetly.

Immediately pink hues dusted both of their cheeks as they both had a wide grin on their faces.

"W-Wait!" Yosaku said

"Here? Right now?" Johnny exclaimed

"Can't I?" Nami asked rhetorically still in her sweet voice.

Immediately both of them turned their backs towards her showing some respect "Please! By all means!" they both shouted in sync. For the past few minutes both of them could feel their heart beating fast as pink hues still decorated their cheeks and fantasizing about her body.

"She's quite daring." Johnny said.

"Just a little peek won't hurt, right?" Yosaku suggested making Johnny agree immediately.

"Yeah!" as soon as they both turned around they were immediately pushed overboard by the navigator herself who wore a sad look. Once they both submerged they looked at Nami who had her back turned towards them. "W-What are you doing?"

Nami then turned around with a sweet look on her face " 'What?' you ask? Business, of course! I'm a thief who steals from pirates. So I'll be taking this ship. I don't recall saying that I was one of them. I was merely cooperating. Although it was a rather short relationship with Luffy, Aphrodite and the gang, I enjoyed it. Tell them that for me." Nami then waved her hand at the two who's jaws were dropped the whole time "If we're meant to be together, we shall meet again!"

"Nami-aneki!" Yosaku called but Nami already steered the ship away.

"Th..This is a problem!" Johnny cried

"We were asked to take care of the ship!" Yosaku shouted loudly before a slash interrupted him, a slash that sliced Don Krieg's ship to pieces.

Flashback end...

"And that's how we lost the ship!" Johnny said as he and Yosaku were kneeling down.

"Forgive us!" Yosaku cried.