The Terrifying Duo! Nyaban Brothers VS. The Scary Duo!

3rd's POV

In front of Kaya's mansion gate the boys were struggling to climb over as they kept slipping over an dover again once they got halfway. "What do you think you're doing? Hold on to them tight!"

"But these iron bars are too slippery!"

"We still need to climb over, even if it is."

"Aren't you worried about Kaya-san?"

Carrot then noticed someone and screamed for the other's attention "Someone's coming."

"Hide!" then the person that was coming office they immediately recognized "It's Kaya-san! She's okay!''

Kaya had a jacket wrapped around her every time she walked she looked in pain. The three boys hid as Kaya opened her gate and exited her house taking low small steps.

"She seems to be troubled by something." Pepper noted silently whispering to his friends as they all watched her.

"Kaya-san is leaving her house alone." Carrot stated

"Something's up. Something must've happened!" Onion concluded as they watched Kaya's figure get smaller and smaller as she disappeared into the village.

Meanwhile at the North Slope Luffy was still fast asleep under the figure head snoring ever so loudly. Zoro and Aphrodite's look were looks of confusion and irritation. "Seems like they got wiped out." Nami stated the obvious

"Looks like it." Zoro replied

"Why would Luffy fall for something like that?" Aphrodite asked rhetorically as she face palmed at the scene.

"Hey, we should be more concerned of Luffy being under that thing." Usopp scolded

"He's not gonna die. You'd better worry more about your own injuries." Zoro smirked informing them

The pirate crew were all knocked out and unable to fight "That brat really screwed us over. Now the plan's all messed up! If Captain Kuro sees this, we'll all be killed!" Jango panicked

"Then I guess you surrendered." Aphrodite smirked at the hypnotist who looked like he lost all hope.

"Hey, hey..Buchi! Did you hear what that girl said!" a new voice was heard from the ship

"What's all this?" a rough voice shouted this time from the ship. Just the sound of their voice filled Jango will hope again as he turned around in the direction of the ship.

"Don't get your hopes too high now red hair chick.. We still have our trump card. Come out! Nyaban Brothers!" Jango commanded as immediately two figures jumped from the ship and landed near their Captain within seconds. Luckily for Aphrodite she could use her Haki to detect them, but her haki wasn't very skilled.

The first one that talked was the one with green hair that dressed like a cat with a cat claw gloves "You called, Captain Jango?"

The second one was fatter that the first he also resembled a cat with sharp teeth and also had a bell around his neck "You called.."

"Sham and.."

"Buchi!" the two cat brothers announced striking weird horrifying poses.

"Together, we're the Nyaban Brothers!"

Nami and Usopp seemed to be scared and Aphrodite and Zoro raised an eyebrow at them, exchanging glances with each other too to confirm what they had just witnessed.

"Buchi, Sham.." Jango addressed as the two males bowed before him "We must get passed this slope, but.. As you can see, someone's in our way." Jango said referring to Aphrodite and Zoro who were both preparing their weapons for battle "Take care of them."