The Birth of Something Powerful

Aphrodite's POV

After the Whitebeard's left from that day on I saw some real competition. Whitebeard that man is the strongest man in the world. Looking at him already motivated me to become stronger in order to protect my friends and families 'and let's not forget about my future babies!' I mentally squealed inside my head. Already imagining them. 'I'd anything for my future- I mean that's too far.'

Snapping myself from that weird daydream and back to reality again. "Alright let's do this!" I yelled out to no one in particular. The room was quiet there was only one big table, a chair, a tall mirror and some books on a shelf. "Oh right I'm alone" I said sheepishly rubbing the back of my head.

This is pretty much weird now. Shaking my head and focusing on the task at hand: finishing the rest of my armor before I meet up with Luffy when I turn eighteen. I sighed and looked at my armor it was semi finished. So far I had the chest plate done and the shoulders done, but not my arms of the legs done yet.

I'm going to need more time perfecting my armors. I'd have to only get the mayor elements first before I move on to any other armors that would help me with affect. Working on my earth armor first because it needs to be if not the strongest then one of them, it has to be able to withstand heavy blows and earthquakes to poison. Which means I need to spend more time with this than several of my other element armors.

Ten years is just not enough for all those armors I've had in mind.

It's going to take a long time, maybe I could still make armors on the ship, but I have to do my role as a scientist. Wait I can still be a scientist and a weapon master at the same time! It's perfect! Both roles could be fulfilled. Now to start my next ten years with a hobby of making armor constantly.

Time is very limited. I wonder what Luffy's doing right now, probably training to get stronger after all he is the future pirate king he's probably doing harder training than me so that's why I have no time for chilling anymore.

Timeskip – 10 years old or 2 years later

"Finally!!! Gale! Maria! I finally finished my armor!" I screamed to them in an excited yet relief manner it did take me two years to finish it so I should be happy since I'm putting it into so much consideration

"It's beautiful Aphrodite!" Maria chimed walking into the scene marveling at the earth armor that stood in front of us.

"I know right" I shrugged excitedly

"Your really going to be wearing that in public" Gale deadpanned at the earth armor "Honestly it looks really heavy. How much does it weigh?"

I was in the emo corner sulking miserably "Why? Why? I worked so hard on it and that's the comments I get?" I cried out

"No. That's not it Aphrodite Gale thought it was a piece of art didn't you" Maria nudged him lightly causing him to groan