Sanji of the Sea Restaurant!

3rd's POV

The debris and dust was int he air and a man collapsed on the floor next to the red hair "Honor!" the door bursted open and the chefs came inside worried for the person. "Are you alright, Chef Zeff?"

"Honor are you okay?!"

"Huh? What happened?" Fullbody wondered from the small boat below, pulling the blonde woman closer to him "Are our reservations still alright?"

"Chef Zeff, are you really alright?" the chefs questioned.

"I said I'm fine already!" the man shouted silencing the chefs with his wooden leg peg. "Get back to work this instant!" he ordered grabbing his chef hat from the nearby table.

"But Honor, you're body.." one chef trailed

"You! Dont make me lose my temper!" the head chef Zeff shouted, fixing his hat on top of his head "Our only duty is to cook for our guests! Are you trying to ruin our restaurant?" blood was noticeably staining his head and also the most noticeable feature about him had to be his long braided mustache.

"We got her to wake up, Honor. There is no doubt, she is the culprit." the chefs stated as he pulled Aphrodite from the corner of the room and put her in front of the head chef.

The head chef had a questioning look as a young adult with unusual red hair and violet eyes, once Aphrodite's dizziness stopped she immediately understood the situation and quickly positioned herself in a bowing position "I'm really sorry!" her head was bowed down the only part she could see of his body was his.. "AHH! Your leg!!" Aphrodite exclaimed with tears at the side of her eyes.

"You idiot!" the head chef screamed and slammed his foot on top of Aphrodite's head hard enough to silence her.

As Lieutenant Fullbody entered the restaurant, people began to murmur about him easily recognizing him making him smirk, he turned around and gestured the woman into the restaurant.

Zeff put a hand on his leg, still having his other leg on top of Aphrodite's head. "This didn't happen just now."

"What? So I assumed I didn't cause it." Aphrodite stated more than asked as she was trying to hold in the pain of his foot on her head 'I survived through 100 monsters, falling off a mountain, a war, the beast king himself, but why does his kick hurt so bad?' Zeff however saw her struggle and let go of his foot resulting into her falling backwards onto the floor.

"However, I'm still injured! Medical and repair bills are gonna be expensive." the chef said before sighing and resting his back onto his pillow.

"I would gladly pay for your bills.. but" Aphrodite said catching the chef's attention, standing up from the debris and facing him with a face "I lost my wallet in the middle of a fight."

The chef smirked "Heh.. that's truly unfortunate. If you're trying to say you have no money, you'll have to work it off then." the chef said

Aphrodite smiled "I can do that!"

"You'll have to work here for one year." the chef said.

"Yes! I'll have to work here for one year!" Aphrodite repeated grinning at this moment, until the thought registered into her mind. "O-one year?! In a restaurant?.." Aphrodite's eyes turned into saucers that showed horror.

"Then I will forgive you."

"Hold on a minute! By one year, you mean the whole year starting today? Exactly 365 days?"

Meanwhile back on the ship Usopp, Nami and Luffy had been hanging over the railing waiting for their red hair to return, while Zoro is taking a nap and Johnny is fixing the railing to the ship. "Ro's sure taking her time.." Luffy trailed in boredom, his arms spread out as he laid on the ship.