Aphrodite is completely Infuriated!

3rd's POV

In the midst of battle Aphrodite was now dodging his attacks. Kuro flashed before here eyes before he disappeared again behind her. His posture was relaxed and his blade hung loosely now from his hand "Are you getting tired? The shakushi has too many useless movements. You'll have to try harder and fight me when your ready." Aphrodite taunted.

"Don't get cocky." Kuro said as he readjusted his glasses with both of his hands "Up 'til now, I was just toying with you." Aphrodite was dumbfounded by his statement "You'll receive special treatment. I'll let you have a taste of what fear is.. then I'll slowly work on you."

"Huh?" Aphrodite wondered readying herself for his next attack.

"Shakushi! He swung his shoulders back and fourth until he disappeared! Aphrodite panicked as she kept using her haki to pinpoint where Kuro was, she dodged his swings that had hit the ground instead of her. The atmosphere was intense, Kuro was clawing at any direction he can to hit her. Once Aphrodite saw on opening she molded her ice into a thick chain and wrapped it around Kuro's leg skillfully before pulling onto the chain dragging Kuro towards her.

"Let's see you run now." Aphrodite smirked as she had her chains wrapped around him tightly enabling him to move.

"Shit! Let go you bastard!" Kuro struggled as he glared at her.

"With this, your three years of detailed planning has come to an end!" Aphrodite stated as she made sure that he couldn't use his cat claws.

"What'd you say?" Kuro seethed out, even if he was freezing he could still muster up the dark face to glare at the girl who stood in front of him with triumph written in her eyes. Meanwhile at the bottom of the slope the remaining survivors of the crew watched in awe.

"She's got a hold of Captain Kuro!"

"Maybe if she wins, then we won't be killed."

In the forest Kaya was seconds away from being killed by Jango "Time to die!" he exclaimed while Kaya whimpered trying to struggle from his grip on her throat.

"I won't let that happen!" all the kids exclaimed as they all held onto a shovel and rammed it into Jango's bottom making him groan in pain. Jango's attention was ripped off from Kaya and onto the three boys

"You damn brats!" Jango shouted as he kicked them away causing them to fall backwards and onto the ground. He then grabbed Kaya by the neck again and held his weapon just above her head as Zoro was running towards them "You're too late, waistband guy!"

"I don't think so." Zoro smirked as he cut a branch out of a tree.

Usopp was then seem smirking "That's right.. that branch was in my way." As he prepared to fire his slingshot towards Jango.

"What?"

"Usopp-san."

At the bottom of the slope the crew seemed to have switched sides and were now cheering for the red haired girl:

"Get him, Ice girl!"

"Freeze that Captain Kuro!"

"Let go..!" Kuro breathed as he was struggling to move and the girl was attempting to freeze him on the spot. As the ice completely coated him, he was unmoving and still. Aphrodite was still weary of his movements not releasing the chain from her hold on him.

When she was sure he was frozen she turned around and yelled "WHY ARE YOU CHEERING FOR ME?!!"

In the forest Usopp was carefully aiming his slingshot at them "Take a load of this, you Hypnotist!"