Sanji VS. the Iron Wall Pearl!

3rd's POV

"What a kick!"

"He just kicked away that strange ship thing!"

"Was that kick technique.." Don trailed thinking about where he remembered it from.

"It appeared! Sanji's kick!" a chef said

"Not bad!" Luffy commented with a smile

"Bad!" Aphrodite said breaking through the roof of the broken boat having her head sticking out and then the rest of her body is now visible from the hole she made. "That bastard.." she scowled under her breath.

Then on cue the two chefs she had once been on the boat with emerged from the floorboards completely unharmed and angry:

"Sanji! You bastard!"

"You tryin' to kill your own people?!"

"Yeah." Sanji replied monotonously making Aphrodite glare at him from her spot while she continues to read from her book at the same time but the two chefs weren't happy at all as they marched up to Sanji angrily.

"Whaddya mean 'yeah'?! I'll cook you like an octopus!" Patty threatened his eyes turning very narrowed as well as his teeth were getting sharper who is ready to pounce on it's predator.

"You nearly lost us a powerful weapon! You Italian Spaghetti!" Carne pointed out accusingly at Sanji.

"This is no time for babbling! Everyone.." Aphrodite sitting down on top of the boat and crossing her feet.

"She's right, Let's go!" the chefs yelled charging their weapons as the pirates mirrored their actions.

However when the chefs charged the pirates easily knocked the chefs back and injuring them while Sanji watched with a dark look along with Zeff, Luffy and Aphrodite watched the fight in confusion and the pirates looked at the chefs with a smug look.

"Even though you carry weapons, cooks will always be cooks. There's a large difference compared to us! Go do your cooking in some kitchen on the mainland!" a pirate stated

"Hey, why are you losing so easily?!" Carne yelled his expression obviously angry and frustrated while Patty was also feeling the same.

"Is that what you call fighting cooks?!" Patty exclaimed with saliva escaping from his mouth every time he yelled.

"They are strong, completely different than the pirates we've fought before!" a chef noted

"Don't compare us with those useless pirates! We are Krieg's Pirates, the king of the East Blue!" the same pirate from before told.

"Announce it! Tell everybody that this sip belongs to the Krieg Pirates!" Don commanded

"Forget it! You won't step one foot inside here." Sanji grinned biting onto his cigarette

"Right!"

"We've been cooks for more than ten years- And we've been in 300 restaurants. During those days, we'd be fired every time we started a fight." Patty told.

"Then finally, we arrived at this place!" Carne continued before they had a flashback.

A younger hippy version of Carne and Patty slamming the door of the restaurant open with a flier in one of their hands.

"Is anyone here? Is Red Leg Zeff's restaurant here?" Patty asked lifting up his sunglasses slightly.

"Is it true that damned cooks are welcome?" Carne asked.