Whitebeard Pirates?!

Aphrodite's POV

Staring at my savior with a dumbfounded expression on my face as he returned to his normal form.

He is a lean, muscular, blonde-haired man with a rather sleepy look on his face and some stubble around his chin. He wears an open purple jacket and a light blue sash adorned with an elaborate golden-yellow belt around his waist. He has dark gray knee-long pants and black sandals, and on his left leg he wears what appears to be some sort of straw decoration. While his chest was bare in his initial appearance, in his subsequent appearances he has the cross and crescent moon mustache symbol that resembles a dark blue silhouette of Whitebeard's Jolly Roger tattooed on it.

After he was normal again he asked me again.

"You okay-yoi"

Now what happened next left everybody except the new group of a crew shocked. The captain of the Crew charged at the colossal titan with the man that just saved me from being crushed and a bunch more of his crew. The titan however made a loud roar annoyed for being interrupted.

The titan's gaze still set on my figure charged in a straight direction for me. Feeling fear overtake me and anger I gathered up all my emotions together and focused it on my powers. Closing my eyes feeling that bond. The titan was getting closer. Connecting my powers and haki together. The Captain was charging clashing with the titan only mere meters away from my motionless figure that continued to build up on energy making my aura visible. Opening my eyes I am met with a very tall back, my now red orbs were filled with anger and power. Just as the man was about to get hit by the titan's arm. I intercepted and sliced the titan's fingers off with my golden sword.

"I don't need your help brat!" the old captain yelled landing a punch on the titan's chin sending it away from us. Sending a nasty glare towards me mostly looking at my red hair

"I never asked for your help, old man!" I replied not the least but intimidated by the glare he was sending towards me. Once the titan came running at us again before the old man could even do anything I did a 'Blaze cut' with my golden sword. I landed a devastating blow on the titan knocking it back further than I had expected though.

"Are you trying to patronize me! You Brat!!" slamming his naginata on the titan's head acting as the final blow seeing as the titan had stopped moving and was now on the ground motionless

"Are you trying to patronize me! You Brat!!" slamming his naginata on the titan's head acting as the final blow seeing as the titan had stopped moving and was now on the ground motionless. Slamming his naginata on the ground (like how he does it to Luffy) "Listen here, you called for help. Now show some appreciation. You Moron."

"Who said I asked you for help, shitty old man! I knew I should've have let that Baka make the call." I glumly replied completely oblivious to the glare Whitebeard was giving me

"Like father, like daughter" he mumbled annoyingly under his breath while pinching his nose in utter disappointment.

"The last titan falls"