Unexpected Visitor

Aphrodite's POV

It was a day like any other by that I meant everyone in the crew was partying again! My dad passed out on the floor again! Talk about deja vu.

I would scold him today, but something happened to me today.

Today I met the love of my life! Now I am currently alone with 'the love of my life' alone near the bar savoring every bite. It was the most delicious thing I've ever tasted.

This morning I ate an entire table filled with cake  then announcing that I was only going to eat treats for the rest of my life

...

Then there was a lot of arguing. Let me put it simply when we were arguing it was mostly me and of course Lucky Roo and most of the crew members who sided up with my idea then everyone else including my dad, Benn and Yasopp disagreeing saying how I'll probably get obese like Big Mom also one of the 4 emperors like Whitebeard and Kaidou along with dad of course.

Whitebeard was a man I've never met before, but heard is he really nice. Kaidou I've also never met, but I get this feeling I'll meet them in the future.

Big Mom. Dad told me she had over 85 children!!?!?!?!!? AND 43 HUSBANDS!!?!?!!

Isn't there a limit on how much children you can have?! And there all biological! That's crazy!

OVER 43 HUSBANDS wow that is both greedy and cruel in my opinion.

Why can't she just stick with one. It was too much information for me to be taking in.

Then dad just had to say that ''-and some of her children even have kids of their own."

"THAT'S INSANE!" I finally yelled out

Dad just laughed nervously "Yeah what's she trying to do anyway create a whole army?" he says jokingly

"Actually I don't think she can't give birth to another baby anymore because of her age"

Now present time I am on my last slice of cake since I probably ate the entire cake supply we had onboard which to be fair was a lot of cake.

I groaned dad right next to me both of us watching the ocean. He looked over at me to find that I was sulking.

"Hey Ro? If you're desperate for cake that much why don't we go rob Big Mom's cake island" he asked jokingly

I immediately went out of my sulking position and the frown on my face was quickly replaced with a cheery expression because out of the whole sentence I probably only heard 'cake' come from his mouth.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

Then we started planning the whole heist while Benn and the others tried to get the idea out of our heads, but too late ojichan's that idea is sticking and nothing's going to make me stop!

??? POV

I am almost at my destination when I hear a familiar voice coming from the red force itself.

I was immediately happy knowing that voice belonged to the one and only; Akagami no Aphrodite. the little one was always a soft spot for me, but I'll never admit that. I am sure her dad knows that.

She has the potential to take over my title - which I will be more than proud to hand over knowing my title will be with someone I trust and strong.

Aphrodite is a tough girl not ever giving up until she wins.

Also has a mind of a genius unlike Shanks.

She really does swordsmanship because every time she would beg me with those puppy dog eyes...actually calling them puppy dog eyes would be an insult. Let's just say you can't say no to it.

My coffin boat nearing the red force ship. I jumped from my boat landing on the dock surprising a lot of people technically the whole crew except for 2 red heads that were currently arguing with each other about...cake?

Classic Aphrodite

Classic Aphrodite.

I kept my emotionless face, I bit my tongue to prevent myself from laughing out loud

Having lost patience I strolled towards the arguing pair

Shanks was the first one to notice me immediately challenging me to a duel while Aphrodite ran up and hugged me.

"This is definitely an unexpected visitor we have" she exclaimed while smiling up at me I of course returned the gesture. 

(Do you know how hard it is finding his smile, he's mostly frowning I just realized!)

"Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go" - Akagami no Aphrodite