The Usopp Pirate's Great Efforts!

3rd's POV

The crew were all shouting trying to desperately change their Captain's mind, but to no avail. As if it happened so fast Kuro swung his shoulders from side to side.

"Please stop!"

"Captain Kuro!!"

"Shakushi!" then a purple/black mist then appeared and went down the slope to the pirate crew.

Meanwhile Nami was carrying a bag of treasure on the pirate's ship leaving Luffy under the mast "Cheap. I thought they'd have more treasures than this. Now the, it should be over right about now." Nami said peering out at the bottom of the slope only to gasp at the scene. "What? Nobody's moving. Is it over already?"

As the black mist travelled to where the pirate crew soon one got clawed in the chest resulting into his death. "He's here!"

Aphrodite gaped with a wide mouth "W-What? How'd he do that?!"

Soon another one died. "Another!"

Then the rock near Aphrodite got clawed creating black mist in the process, but somehow the next strike wasn't delivered to Aphrodite instead Kuro kept clawing at his own crew one by one. Leaving them dead with a dead wound.

"Please stop this, Captain Kuro!!"

"No use! This is a bling attack using his Stealth foot. He's moving so fast that he can't even tell who he's killing."

'This somehow made sense.' Aphrodite thought with wide eyes as she listened to their conversation. 'Does that mean I could've been clawed instead of that rock?!'

"In the past, he killed countless numbers of our own men with that move..!" a crew member said before getting killed

"Hey!"

While all the chaos was happening Nami was on top of the ship over looking the scene with a horrified expression 'Wh.. what's going on? Why's everyone getting killed, so suddenly?'

Aphrodite had the look on her face when watching all the men getting killed by their former Captain. Cries and shouts could be heard. Aphrodite's front chest then got a scratch, then the tip of her bangs getting cut off. "Reveal yourself.. creepy four-eyes!" Aphrodite hissed as her bangs were starting to shadow her eyes as her fist was shaking. Her lab coat got cut with her hand making her bleed. She was getting angrier by the minute as she had already taken off her necklace. She remember all her childhood times with Luffy, her father, and the recent memories about the three Usopp Pirates "What do you take your men for?!!" she screamed over the chaos.

"Aphrodite.." Nami gasped staring at the girl with disbelief.

Everything around Aphrodite seemed to get clawed every once in a few seconds. Then she got hit by his attack on her chest making it bleed. Once her haki energy had recharged her eye immediately got to work looking for Kuro around in the purple mist. Once she found her target she grabbed him by the collar and slammed him onto the ground. "I see you.."

"You foolish girl.. You should've just stood still and let me finish them." Kuro said with a dark expression with a crazed smile "Look! Because of you, is why all my beloved men are half dead. Because of you my mentors and friends are dead. You murdered all those people years ago. And now that I find you again it would be most humane to kill you." Aphrodite showed no sign of reaction after Kuro just declared that he was going to kill her. Her eyes didn't show any sign of fear instead they showed confusion "What? You look like you've got something to say.."

Aphrodite nodded "Things I did in the past, some I regret, but.. even though I did make mistakes I won't become like you - dark and revengeful."

"It's not that you won't" Kuro said before lifting his blades a cm away from Aphrodite's face "You can. With talent like that." then they both had an intense stare at one another. Aphrodite eyes were narrowed as slowly Kuro's smirk dropped at her last of reaction towards him. "Furthermore.." he then retracted his blade from her place and changed his posture "You have to die right here." he then walked away from her "You're going to feel the agony of what my friends have suffered and be cut to pieces before you drop dead." Kuro then reached the top of the slop adjusting his glasses "I'll treat you with special care.. I won't hold back on you. My friends deserve to hear you suffering."