Sanji's Food and Gin's Debt!

3rd's POV

"You're a pirate?" Sanji questioned looking- more like staring at the red haired girl.

"Yeah! That's what I told you the last five times!" Aphrodite replied.

"Then why did you attack this restaurant?"

"That was an accident! We were just defending ourselves from the marines!" Aphrodite complained.

"Those damn marines." Sanji cursed under his breath with a dark aura "Anyways, mademoiselle you'd better not do anything else to this place." he told the girl in a carefree tone. "The head chef here was once a chef on a notorious pirate ship."

"Heh? So that old chef guy was a pirate? Then why does he work in a restaurant?" Aphrodite asked curiously.

"For the old fart, this restaurant is worth more than any treasure. And those cooks who came after his fame were once fierce pirates. Well, the pirates in these parts often come to this place." Sanji explained.

"I can tell. This place never seems dull. Are you sure your okay with it?" Aphrodite said in worry.

"It's not bad. I'm used to it. Recently, most of the people only come to watch the cooks and pirates brawl. But thanks to that, it scares away all of the part-time waiters." Sanji said.

"That explains the lack of them when I crashed through the ceiling." Aphrodite awed remembering the recent scene unconsciously rubbing the pain on her stomach. "No wonder the chef wants me to work here for a whole year. Hey, join us! It'll be fun!" Aphrodite offered to the blonde cook.

Sanji dramatically stood up and faced away from Aphrodite "I refuse! And as I gentlemen I am obliged to tell you that I have my reasons why I must remain here." he then proceeded to walk away until the red hair girl suddenly appeared before him blocking his back.

"NO! I refuse!" Aphrodite exclaimed her hands on either side on her hips.

"A-About what?" Sanji stammered trying to create distance between them since their faces were just inches apart.

Aphrodite then retracted herself from Sanji's red face and stood tall with her arms crossed "I refuse your refusal." she said as if it were the most obvious thing. "You're a good cook, so come with me and be a pirate!"

'Come with.. her and be a pirate!!!' Sanji thought an image of him and her skipping together in a garden field with a happy aura around them, but then they both bumped into the head chef. "Hey! As much as I want to go with a beautiful lady, I cannot!"

"Eh? You have to, otherwise then let me know your reason so I can help you!" Aphrodite shouted.

"There is absolutely nothing you could do about it, mademoiselle!" Sanji shouted back.

"But I'll listen to your reason anyway! What's wrong about that?!"

"You don't understand! I need you to accept my decision! Are you an idiot?!" the words came out of his mouth so fast that he immediately covered his mouth when he finished the last sentence, he looked back at the girl expecting her to cry or burst out in tears, but she only gained a tick mark on the side of her head surprising him.

"Don't insult my knowledge unless you're picking a fight, you bastard!" Aphrodite shouted to the awestruck chef, she was just about ready to punch him until the other pirate man she didn't even notice until now spoke up.

"Sorry to interrupt, but.."

"What is it?!" Aphrodite demanded with sharp teeth and narrowed eyes.

"I'm part of the Krieg Pirates crew. The name's Gin. So, you're a pirate too, eh? What's your goal?" Gin asked.

Aphrodite's expression then changed into a smile "I'm looking to be famous and be known for my strength so I have to defeat a lot of strong people. Me and the rest of my crew are headed to the Grand Line." she told.