I'll Definetly See You Again- it's Destiny!

3rd's POV

After the long and tiring session of hell with yours truly the small angel lecturing the two redheads about the All Blue. To say that the two were bored could be called an understatement. They were both barely focused at all, as if time wasn't suffering in their hands right now.

"It is one of the fascinating stories humans like to pass on; All Blue. Of course the name itself is silly to say it is located somewhere around this earth. And now for some human cultural lectures!" the baby exclaimed excited and started explaining things so fast it would make a person's head explode.

While the baby was explaining whatever he was explaining the two redheads got together and talked amongst themselves for a bit about life.

"Soo..." Ares dragged out sounding a little awkward

"Yeah soo...'' Aphrodite said in equal awkwardness

They both have been struggling to bring up a topic. From their last conversation that was interrupted by the rude baby. Speaking of baby-

"Hey what's up with the baby?" Aphrodite asked pointing at the thing who's teaching them at the front of the room.

Ares looked in the direction of her hand and then deadpanned once he saw the baby, "You mean other than the fact that he's weird." he sweat dropped

"No other than that. Don't you realize that he's foreshadowing something?" Aphrodite asked him, and in a whisper to not attract attention from the baby.

"Fore shadow? There is no fourth shadow, the baby doesn't even have a shadow!" Ares whispered shouted once realizing that there was indeed no shadow beneath the baby which is infuriating to Aphrodite since it didn't have any logic behind it at all.

"Not fourth shadow! I meant that he's hiding something big from us and I just know it!" Aphrodite explained with a tick mark forming on her forehead "It's usually meant to be used when someone is warning you or something, and I definitely have the feels that he's hiding something big from us."

"Foreshadow? Hah I knew that!'' Ares said, but the way his voice went higher did not convince Aphrodite that he knew about it. He then scratched the back of his neck "But I do see some info he left out for us. I've always had questions about who I am."

Aphrodite could see that Ares eyes were not brighter than what she saw when she first saw him. He must've talked about something he didn't want to talk about. She's not going to push him any further. Aphrodite was about to open her mouth to speak before Ares beat her to it.

Do you think that maybe we both are somehow connected together?'' he asked above a whisper but Aphrodite still heard and her eyes widened in realization.

"How did we not consider it before, it all makes sense our age, birthdates, our powers!" Aphrodite listed out.

"Yeah and our incredibly good looks too!" Ares added, Aphrodite blushed from embarrassment.

Then thought of it as nothing since the boy did not seem affected or even flustered when he said that out loud. Amazing. He said it with a neutral look.

Sensing the silence from Aphrodite, Ares whipped his head to face her "Go on keep naming them since I could only think of that one." he admitted

"O-Oh sorry. And we both seem to evenly fit each other and our minds are connected since we both appear in this cloudy realm every time we space out completely or something." she continued while Ares nodded in agreement.

"And don't forget that we both are like two peas in a pod." Ares reminded crossing his arms over his chest deep in thought.

Aphrodite nodded her head "Almost as if we were the-"