The Truth Revealed!

3rd's POV

After Kuro walked a fine distance away from the tree Onion was hiding behind the boy immediately ran away.

Meanwhile at the slope on the North side of the island Jango was looking down at all his men that were on the ground already having frostbite and some of them had little ice shards on their body.

At the top of the slope stood three powerful figures, one was angry, another was calm, the last one seemed like in a mix between sleepy and pissed. Usopp then looked back and forth between the destruction that had occurred and back at the three figures again. "You guys are that strong?"

"How weak did you picture us to be exactly." Aphrodite answered still pissed glaring down at the men who have fallen rather easily.

"You guys are way too slow!" Nami exclaimed at them

Zoro then got pissed and glared at the orange haired navigator "It's all thanks to you, dragging me down that oil slick!" Zoro complained his eyes going really dark

"That was an accident. There was nothing I could do about it. Rather than both of us slipping, it's better to have one of us make it through." Nami reasoned lecturing Zoro making the man angrier by every sentence.

"Then why not you?" Zoro exclaimed with sharp teeth

"Go north, don't go north.. you never even told me which way was north!" Luffy complained to Usopp in anger

"What?! You're the one who ran off, full of confidence!" Usopp mentioned

"That happened unconsciously.. out of whim." Luffy said

"Hey Weirdo! You're the one that woke me up!" Aphrodite accused

"I am no weirdo!" Jango sneered then gestured his hands to the sky "The sky's been bright for a while now. And Captain Kuro is a very impatient man." then he felt himself shiver "Comrades! Don't tell me that you're going to allow mere kids to defeat you?"

Slowly one by one the men started to get up with some struggles and then removed ice shards from their body, broke the ice that bounded them and rose up with their weapons in hand, some groaned in pain getting up.

"Listen, we don't have the time to fool around here.They're strong, so we'll just have to be stronger." Jango stated pulling out his hypnotizing circle in front of his men "Now, stare into this ring. With 'One, Two, Jango!', you'll become strong. Your injuries and frostbite will heal and you'll become very very very strong!"

"Hypnotizing people like that won't work! There's absolutely no way to trick the mind that you've healed unless they're total idiots!" Aphrodite raged "I pity the man."

Luffy watched Jango who was in the middle of the circle hypnotizing his men who were gathered all around him "You'll become stronger.. much stronger!" Jango repeated many times "One.. Two.. Jango!"

The next thing that happened was that all the men had their weapons in the air feeling pumped again and had twice more energy.

"Idiots. Let them believe all they want." Aphrodite sighed as the men had blank eyes and their muscles seemed more under stress and their grip so much stronger. She watched as one pirate used his hand to punch the cliff. Then apart of the cliff went crumbling down 'their strength is questionable.' Aphrodite thought with a finger under her chin in a calm manner. 'What would be the drawback of this though?'

"Th.. the cliff's totally destroyed! What power!" Zoro exclaimed in pure shock at the display

"They're really hypnotized." Nami gasped with desbelief