Aphrodite the Weapon Master

3rd's POV

It's been almost a few years since Aphrodite left to train with her otosan. She feels quite happy, but sad at the same time with only 1 otosan to look after her. She misses her biological father very much, but she knew she couldn't go back. why? she sighed she didn't know what to do she's just 7 years old, but she feels do much older, more mature than she was 3 years ago.

She remembered how she came to his castle the first day. She still remembers it clearly...

Flashback

A small figure was getting off the boat while a man stood next to her his sword placed on his back, his hat sat perfectly on his head despite the strong wind. The small figure had scarlet red hair and violet eyes scanning what stood in front of her - a castle in the distance placed on a mountain.

The little girl ran to the castle screaming with excitement with her small bag hanging from her shoulders as she ran with joy.

The man chuckled at the little girl showing her excitement towards her home for 4 years. The man always had a soft spot for the red haired girl, but he rejects it every time someone had the guts to point that out because no one knew Dracule Mihawk had a soft spot. In this case he had one for a child. It would shock a lot of people considering them to be judgmental about a schibukai showing weakness.

"Hey dad! Let's have a fair race" shouted the little girl who was now almost halfway to the castle while her dad was slowing walking in a normal calm fashion trying to look mature and emotionless, but alas failed.

The man knew no matter what when he was around the girl he could act normal - not emotionless.

The man just simply nodded, but was going to find a way to cheat anyways since he knew when Ro said 'fair race' she just means that rule only applies to him not her.

The girl grinned showing her Pearlie whites oft him that made him feel warm and comfortable, but with the blink of an eye the girl was gone from her previous spot, but then Mihawk used his eyes to detect the at she was sprinting fast towards said man's castle.

Rolling his eyes at her silliness he also ran to the castle catching up towards the scarlet hair. Ro saw this coming and summoned her wind fan  and with one blow of wind it sent earth and sharp winds towards him at such a high speed it only came out a blur faster than light.