Gaimon and His Friends

3rd's POV

The bush man was irritated as Nami was putting a wet cloth on his forehead to help ease the pain from the previous events. "Right! That'll be fine now." Nami said as she sat down on the grass with everyone else. The man however was still frustrated, his animal friends licked him on the cheek to show affection for him. "You're pretty popular, God."

"Until now you were using them to scare away those who came to the island, right?" Usopp pointed out

"But this is the first time I've seen a man who lives in a box. How do you adapt to it? Does it affect your growth rate? Is it painful? How old are you? How does your hair-?" Aphrodite cut off her rambling when she saw that Luffy was zoning out. "Luffy?.."

"So are you a boxed son?" Luffy asked, Aphrodite deadpanned at the level of professionalism Luffy had in his stupid question.

"Yeah. Since I was little because I was a precious little master.." the box man said calmly before snapping at Luffy and Aphrodite "THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I can't even get out of this box. I have lived in this box for 20 years already, all alone."

"20 years!?" both Aphrodite and Nami gasped in shock.

From the shock Usopp searched in his bag for a water container and poured the hot water into the cup to calm him down. "You've been on this island alone for 20 years?" Usopp asked making the three avert their attention back to him.

"Look at how my hair and beard have grown. Even my eyebrows have joined. And it's been 20 years since I've spoken to people. Do you understand my position?" he explained closing his eyes in shame.

Aphrodite felt sympathetic towards the box man, at the same time she was vastly taking notes. "But..Why?" she gasped as a tear went down her cheek.

"Idiot." Luffy mumbled

"What do you mean idiot?!" the bush man exclaimed at Luffy with sharp teeth clearly offended.

Just then a yawn and footsteps were heard behind them, turning around it was Zoro who had finally woken up from his nap and was approaching the group with a lazy look. "What the? You were all over here?"

Aphrodite had a look of silent terror written on her face 'He.. ZORO FOUND US! WITH HIS SENSE OF DIRECTION THIS COULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT FOR HIM!!' she screamed in her head taking various different notes in her book.

"You! Even with all the commotion you were able to sleep until now?" Nami said frustrated

"How did you even know where we were?" Aphrodite asked

Zoro however just shrugged off their questions and grabbed Usopp's cup from his hand, sat on a rock and gulped down the whole cup. "You all were noisy that's why-" his eyes then widened once he saw the bush man. Out of shock and surprise he fell backwards "What's with this guy?"

"Notice sooner.." Nami deadpanned

"He is a human that lines in a box." Luffy explained

"Are you a 'boxed son'?" he asked incredulously, making Aphrodite deadpan again.

"Yeah. Since I was little because I was a precious little master.." the box man said calmly before snapping at Zoro "THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Don't tell me such stupidly pointless jokes again.." the bush man was cut off when Luffy had a hold of his upper gum in his mouth.

"Zoro, lend me a hand." Luffy said. The two looked like they were trying to pull the man out of the chest but was failing miserably as the bush man looked permanently stuck in the box.

"Ow! Ow! What are you doing? Stop it! My neck will break!" the bush man said

"Guys! Stop this, he is stuck in the box. You'll break his body!" Aphrodite cut in breaking them apart.