Captain Kuro's Arrival!

3rd's POV

His pirate crew were scared at the arrival of their pissed off Captain. He eyed every destruction around them while his crew were terrified. Aphrodite's glare was still fixed onto him. "Never would thought that you guys would be tripped up by these brats." he then dropped his bag on the ground "The Kuroneko Pirate Gang isn't what it used to be." then stress marks began appearing on his forehead "Eh? JANGO?!!" those shouts echoed through the whole slope.

Luffy was still fast asleep snoring loudly. "But.. Didn't you say.. that these pesky kids wouldn't be a problem?" Jango reasoned nervously

"Yes, I did." Kuro admitted "So what? I knew they would come and try to stop us. But what I did not expect was.. that you fools would all be so damn useless to even kill the akagami!" he yelled with irritation

"We are.. use.. useless?" Jango repeated with anger, then he fixed his stare to the Nyaban brothers who's even angrier than he was.

"Who's useless?"

"How dare you say that, Captain Kuro!"

They both prepared their claws "It's true that you were strong once before.. But that's a three year old tale. When you were fooling around in this village, we weren't just hanging around doing nothing!" Sham protested

"That's right! We've pillaged countless villages and defeated many pirate gangs." his brother agreed

Kuro merely blinked at them boredly "What are you implying?"

"After these three years, do you.."

"have enough skills left to be able to win against us?!"

Zoro and Aphrodite widened their eyes as the two ran past them and to Captain Kuro "Now that is just arrogance."

"Stop! Buchi! Sham!" Jango commanded but the two paid no mind to him. Kuro only grabbed onto his bag as the sprinted to him.

"You're not our captain anymore!"

"Sorry, but we're gonna attack you now."

Then everything happened so fast. Kuro was making fast footsteps with his bag being held in the air. Then the brothers have seemed to slice... his bag! Only there was nothing in the bag anymore. Aphrodite seemed to be shocked that she saw Kuro in front of her his back facing her, the knives like claws were all unsheathed revealing sharp knives underneath.

"When did he get behind them?! And that weapon.. " Zoro trailed

The two brothers seemed to be in shock as they didn't land a hit on their Captain as they had expected to. "Who.." Kuro trailed behind them with a dark face making the two brothers sweat "Who did you want to kill?'' he then raised his claws menacingly.

Immediately the brothers sprung into action as they leaped in to fight:

"Turn.."

"around!"

Then he did that fast footsteps again making him disappear. It was even hard for Aphrodite's eyes to locate him. Although she could feel his aura she can't see him.

"He's gone!"

Nami then woke up feeling pain on her shoulder "It's appeared, Stealth foot." Jango announced

"Stealth foot?'' Nami questioned

Then Aphrodite saw the movements in his foot again 'he's behind them!'

The brothers looked everywhere trying to locate the exact location "You guys were right." Kuro then appeared behind them, his claws mere inches away from killing them both "I'm not as fast as I once was."