Beast Tamer Mohji v.s Aphrodite!

3rd's POV

The pet store was on fire. Small bloody paws were painted on the ground. Yet Chouchou was still barking at the burning pet store remembering his owner 'haha that tickles Chouchou hahaha' coming back to reality Chouchou was sitting front of a burning pet store that was falling apart.

'He has a connection to it. It's his treasure...he's been guarding it. His master left him with this shop and this is why he protects it.' Aphrodite recalled staring at the bloody paws on the ground deep in thought unconsciously touching her necklace as she heard Chouchou's howl of lost to the burned pet store echoing her head.

Then she moved from her spot and away from the scene.

In another part of town...

Mohji and his lion were walking through the empty streets of town most likely.

"damn that dog bit my hand" Mohji said annoyed staring at a small bite on his bleeding arm

His lion's footsteps echoed the street as it was carrying a big bag of dog food in it's mouth.

Aphrodite appeared in front of the duo stomping one her white flats onto the ground earning the Beast Tamer's attention "hey you, I thought I killed you. Not that I'm overjoyed, but what are you still doing here alive." he said with annoyance not stopping until he gained some distance between himself and the red haired girl.

"I'm afraid you can't get rid of me that easily." Aphrodite stated with her arms crossed slightly glaring at her enemy

"This time crush her head to the ground, Richie!" he commanded while jumping off the lion. The lion roared loudly dropping the bag of dog food in the process and lunged at Aphrodite.

"Since I'm feeling like using something flashy today I'll go with this.." summoning her light sword and manipulate the light to mold into something like a whip on the tip of her sword and wrapping the lion's body with her light and smashing it onto the ground with force. The Beast Tamer was crying out of shock and the feeling of being overpowered as he watched the scene where the red haired girl effortlessly defeated his beast.

"What are you!?" he asked his breath most likely taken away

"I am born with this power since birth." Aphrodite answered her back turned away from the Beast Tamer, but her eyes were heavily shadowed

"So unlike Captain Buggy, you can swim!?" Aphrodite didn't answer her face was still shadowed scaring the life out of the man. "S-Sorry! I'm sorry for attacking I don't want any trouble!" the Beast Tamer begged slightly panicked

"There is absolutely so reason for you to apologize to me, because of you that dog will never get his treasure back." Aphrodite stated standing up straight from her position, she could still hear Chouchou's bark over his lost "And because of that I'm going to kick your butt!"

The minute she said that she summoned into her light armor earning a surprise look from the Beast Tamer. "I hope you've learned your lesson! HEAVEN'S STRIKE!"

 "I hope you've learned your lesson! HEAVEN'S STRIKE!"