Usopp's Decision!

3rd's POV

After Usopp had finalized his idea with the crew he decided to hold a meeting with his own crew on top of the cliff.

"Captain Usopp, what did you want to talk to us about?" they asked. Usopp was sat on a pile of logs nearby the makeshift pirate flag that they used.

"You guys sure did an excellent job, fighting against that Kuroneko Pirate Crew. As your captain, I'm very proud of you!" Usopp said looking at all of them proudly while his crew stood up straight with pride.

"It wasn't that great." Carrot said getting flustered.

"It's nothing compared to what you did." Pepper admitted sheepishly

"Kind of embarrassing, really." Onion added

"No, you guys really did good. Even though you were all scared, you still protected Kaya," Usopp assured them before he stood up with a little enthusiasm "Five years ago, when you guys were only four, was when the Usopp Pirate crew took it's form. This proves to be the greatest and most successful battle ever!"

"Aye!" they all agreed in unison.

"Although somewhat unexpected.." Usopp said before wearing his nose pridefully into the sky "I think I'll be sailing the seas alone." he stated cheerfully making all the kids stare at him dumbfounded. Usopp's mouth then twitched into a smile "I want to be a real pirate." he grinned at the kids who still wore dumbfounded looks. "I've always wondered, if it's really okay for me to stay here for the rest of my life? After meeting them, I've finally made up my mind. As a man, I must embrace that vast sea! That's why, I must leave this village!" all the kids looked sad hearing the news as the man stood tall on the cliff with his hands in the air "There's only one reason! The pirate flag is beckoning me!" he screamed into the wind his voice sending echoes across the whole island.

"Captain, you're lying, right?" all three kids then ran to stand under him facing him with anger expressions "This is just another lie, right?" Carrot asked with clenched teeth trying to keep himself from believing the truth.

"This is all too sudden! Don't you love this village, Captain?" Pepper asked with his clenched fist.

"What will happen to the Usopp Pirate Crew?" Onion added

It took Usopp a moment before he replied back to the three "I want you guys to do something for me. I don't want to tell anyone about this. Please say 'Hi' to them for me." he requested his back still turned to them.

"No way!" Carrot said with his head down.

"I don't wanna!" Pepper shouted his sadness could be heard through his voice.

"Don't leave, Captain!" Onion shakes his head as his eyes were threatening to spill tears.

Usopp took a deep breath before turning around revealing that he had shed a single tear on his eye "This place.. you guys still remember?" he asked referring to the spot they were on "This is where we first met."

Flashback...

A young Usopp had juts finished hanging a flag on a pole stick as he was beaming at it pridefully "Finished!" he said both his hands on his hips.

"Uso-oniichan." a voice called to him making him look backwards and he spotted three small boy there.

"Who are you guys? Why are you being so familiar with me?" Usopp asked them

"Because you're famous!" Pepper replied

"Yeah, very famous." Onion added who was hiding half of his body behind Pepper.